Greetings and Thanks For Having Me!

• Thread starter AtlaTeryx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

AtlaTeryx

I just wanted to say hello to everyone and that I'm excited to be here! I've only ever grown 2 plants outdoors in my life and I've always kinda been on the sidelines watching, learning and planning a future indoor hydro grow. I'm looking forward to all the information and advice available here.

Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter
Welcome to the farm, lots of good info and folks here 😃.

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

Yeah,Welcome man! Everyone here is great & knows so much. You came to the right place!

A

AtlaTeryx

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! I posted some pics in my profile of the 2 plants I've ever grown, for context. Now....back to reading and research lol

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! I posted some pics in my profile of the 2 plants I've ever grown, for context. Now....back to reading and research lol
Checked out profile pics. Love the stealthy smiley face,lmfao! Love the shirt too,Grew up in Steelers country.

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Welcome aboard! I’m new as well and can attest, there are some amazing information and equally amazing people willing to help! Best of luck on your future grows!

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

Bahaaaa! Yeah I'm shy lol! Go Steelers!
It’s cool,understandable,lol! Growers like anonymity,goes with territory. Right on,Go Steelers! Just moved backed to Ohio from Pennsylvania so lots of my friends are Browns fans,lol!

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

Not an NFL fan. Lions are usually anywhere from bad to worst in the league ...

I am a die-hard college football fan. Go Blue, Go Wolverines!
Yup got two good college teams around here too. Penn State & YSU!

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

YSU? Who Dat?

P.S. I was on the road last week ... in Lancaster, PA. I do know what school YSU is. It's Youngstown State.

We have MSU and U of M in the Big 10 and a handful of MAC schools here.

Last edited:
Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

Yup got two good college teams around here too. Penn State & YSU!
Don’t follow college teams a lot but everyone around here loves it. Went to Farrell high school. They had really god team!

A

AtlaTeryx

It’s cool,understandable,lol! Growers like anonymity,goes with territory. Right on,Go Steelers! Just moved backed to Ohio from Pennsylvania so lots of my friends are Browns fans,lol!
Coo Man 👍. I'm way up here in NY, zone 4. And yeah, I have to be careful wearing that shirt around here bahaa

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

Coo Man 👍. I'm way up here in NY, zone 4. And yeah, I have to be careful wearing that shirt around here bahaa
Browns fans are pretty loyal,lol! So yeah,feel you on that. I’m literally on the border so you drive 10 mins.& you’re in Steeler country.

Top Bottom