greetings everyone

• Thread starter jamaican bud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jamaican bud

how are all you today. new member here, not new to growing though. not much under my belt. used to grow plenty outdoors in jamaica. in the states now and giving a try to indoors. so far grew out double strawberry diesel from rez, heri, star kush, el monstre, all from sannie, and blue widow from i believe dna. just wanting to say wha gwan to everyone. currently i have chocolate rain, ko kush, lady cane, and ncc running atm.

F

farmerjohn

:icon_cookie:Welcome aboard, jamaican bud. Thought I'd say "high" & let you know I have just popped 20 Haze beans. Reputed to be a favorite of none other than Bob Marley.

Never have tried to grow a pure sativa b4, unless you count Mexican bag seed thrown outdoors & grown using gorilla gardening techniques. Kind of "set it & 4get it!":fubar

This time it will be an indoor grow. Since I'll be sitting in for mother nature, I have my fingers crossed that you may have some hands on experience with the strain.

Thanks & good luck with your current run!:rastadancing::rasta::RastaBong::rasta:

J

jamaican bud

yo pittsburg thanx a lot man. loving the forum already.

farmer j i used to grow the mexican bag seed outside wen i first moved to the states. they were huge about 8ft topped lst training wide bushy beasts. that wud last me until next years harvest. about 2.5 pounds a plant. wish u the best with your grow dude

C

CanadianClassic

High and welcome Jamaican! Sounds like you got a decent amount of grows down so far,what kinda system you running?

Good luck with the ladies!!!

J

jamaican bud

Well I'm a soil guy. Usually ocean forest of happy frog. Right now all my plants are in soil from my last grow. I'm tryin my hand at hempy right now waiting for roots to hit the rez. Sounds like a lot but a lot of it was a learning process for me with indoors. Outside the only thing I was using was bat guano. Now indoors I'm trying nutes. Nothing high tech in my room. Veg room is 400w mh in a 4x4, flower is 2 400w hps in 4x7

Latest posts

Top Bottom