Greetings fellow cannabenthusiats!

• Thread starter Elcapitan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

Elcapitan

Joined today after 4-6 weeks of studying the site and forum, and would like to introduce myself. Relatively new to serious gardening although my first grow was over 35 years ago. Glad to see so many senior farmers, seed producers, and master gardeners sharing their vast knowledge with pilgrims like me. It is a wonderful concept here at THC Farm, and I feel very fortunate and humbled to be here in the company of so many giants of the field.
Will be glad to share any findings and knowledge as it comes along to help others when possible. But I must admit I am a bit reclusive and shy much of the time.
Best regards to all.
Elcapitan

E

Elcapitan

Thanks guys for the warm welcome. This is a great place to learn and share knowledge, plus hook up with the best genetics available anywhere. TTYL.
All the Best!

E

Elcapitan

Thanks guys

Bienvenido tambien PinPin me compa!

And welcome and nice to meet you also Virgil!

My main love for growing is that I love watching and growing plants first and my second concern is quality. Flavor, transcendence, beauty, medical and health benefits are most important to me, yield is of interest but not of major importance. All things balance out. This is a wonderful interest and outlet as we all know. Lots of excitement, anticipation, intrigue, and just plain fun.

Thanks to all for sharing your ideas, information, and the results of your learning and hard work.

Looking forward to meeting many of you here.

All the best!

EC

Top Bottom