Greetings Fellow Farmers!

• Thread starter DrGreenthumbVT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DrGreenthumbVT

DrGreenthumbVT

New to the site but not to the hobby. I've been coast to coast and have been blessed with great opportunities to meet and work along side skilled farmers along the way that were always willing to pass on a few of their secrets (and were also willing to listen to my successes) I'm hoping to expand on that here as one thing I learned very early on is that there is always room for improvements. and If i am able to help anyone else along the way then I am always willing to do so.

G

ganjherbsmoke

welcome bro
i used to love the sour d in vt it was like a staple when i was there haha lotta aks too
that skunk#6 and whatever else was goin on up north def had me excited for the east coast lotta tight crews in the right areas

i think ull enjoy your stay here man theres a lot goin on!

420king-MASSES

welcome to the farm its nice having another new englander here reppin our side of the equation hope to see you on the boards bro

G

Greengramps

Welcome to the Farm

Welcome DrGreenthumbVT, Welcome to the Farm, hopefully we will all learn better ways of growing, from each other. Without knowledge wheels would just turn without going any where. With help from your friends maybe we all can grow better Ladies. It's nothing to matter with wanting better grow methods and grow knowledge. Looking forward to reading some of your threads. So good luck with what ever you do or grow. Peace and Happy growing. Greengramps:rollj:

Latest posts

Top Bottom