Greetings fellow farmers

• Thread starter Light
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Light

Light

Hello all

Not much to say. Been around the world and I've been around the block. Ain't grown everything but I've grown enough to talk. I like the vibe around here and appreciate the abundance of credible voices. If I err, point it out. Be nice and I'll be nice too.

Have much peace and be happy, a good life and useful existence.
Let the Morning come, Let the Dawn come.

Light

JohnWayne

JohnWayne

Well, don't know what to do new here too. Merry Christmas to everybody and hope to fit in right to the T!
Seems like a nice place to learn many new things so joined at last. cheers!

poundzNdolla

poundzNdolla

Hello all

Not much to say. Been around the world and I've been around the block. Ain't grown everything but I've grown enough to talk. I like the vibe around here and appreciate the abundance of credible voices. If I err, point it out. Be nice and I'll be nice too.

Have much peace and be happy, a good life and useful existence.
Let the Morning come, Let the Dawn come.

Light
WELCOME if you sit on here long enough you will GROW a farm so sit back and enjoy the RIDE ;)

Light

Light

Thank you for greeting me warmly gentlemen, and Seamaiden. I've almost finished building out a temporary room and will post some pics when I have something worth showing off. I'm running only a few strains in beds. I'm kind of paranoid about sharing on the Internet so I may do a post grow log from start to finish once this cycle is complete.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming šŸŒ±
Supporter
Thank you for greeting me warmly gentlemen, and Seamaiden. I've almost finished building out a temporary room and will post some pics when I have something worth showing off. I'm running only a few strains in beds. I'm kind of paranoid about sharing on the Internet so I may do a post grow log from start to finish once this cycle is complete.

Don't worry to much just use a VPN, and post away them pics...;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom