Greetings fellow stoners

• Thread starter v0ssman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
V

v0ssman

Hello everyone, Arsenal 18 recommended me here, an I thought I should drop a line. been a gardener my whole life and this will be my first year growing out my own medicine; I am a legal consumer of cannabis, under the law's of the state of California. Im slowly building a cabinet, I plan on finishing it by the beginning of April, in time for the outdoor season.

My own personal bank of seeds currently conists of Highgrade seeds: Hindu Kush, Hawaiian Kona Gold, and one of his super mix packs(Full of his famous Super Strains).

Anyways, just thought Id say hey, an tell everyone about my small world. See ya round the forums! :afroweed:

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the farm v0ssman :hi

stanknkatz

stanknkatz

welcome to the farm.....there's a vape shed out back of the tool shed and there's some serious dank out by the pig barn..........

T

thc4sim

Welcome to the farm, you'll have to get some shots together!

:passingjoint:

hubcap

hubcap

vOssman...

let us know if ya need any help man

and welcome to the farm.
if you dont know somethin...or dont know where to find a certain strain....
someone here will know.

enjoy your stay

R

rezz

Welcome to the farm man, us noobs gotta stick together. ahaha.. enjoy yourself.

V

v0ssman

vOssman...

let us know if ya need any help man

and welcome to the farm.
if you dont know somethin...or dont know where to find a certain strain....
someone here will know.

enjoy your stay

will do! Thanks a lot for the hazy welcome

V

v0ssman

Alright guys, I need some opinions. I have a 600 watt cooltube, and all of the ventilation to go with. Ive decided to forget about the cabinet this year and just order a Tent. My area is 4'x2'x7'. My question is what tent should I go with? Will my 600 watter burn the plants in a mother tent thats 4'Lx20''Wx4'H? Or should I go with a 3'x20''x64'' tent? pro's an con's are nice.

C

Cannabishop

Sounds like a nice batch of genetics!!! Good luck and let's hope the feds leave you the FRIG alone!!!!!!!!!!

Peace,
Jimmy

hubcap

hubcap

if ya dont get alotta replies here...
try stoner lounger or the design and setup section further down the main forum page.

Top Bottom