Greetings From A Newbie

• Thread starter BigAuraFarms
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BigAuraFarms

BigAuraFarms

Blessings to the community. Started off as just a normal reseller but now interested in becoming my own cultivator so started my own first run recently. Currently in day 8 of flower and seeing some stuff I’m unsure of. If any of y’all can help I’d greatly appreciate it. The pics are of the night of day 7 and the video is day 3 or 4. I’m gonna reset my trellis at the end of week week when I defoliate.
Greetings from a newbie

Greetings from a newbie 2
Dummy buds

Dummy buds

Welcome!!

Looks healthy

I'd take the AC out of the room.

BigAuraFarms

BigAuraFarms

My setup
Growers choice roie680
Mars hydro tsf3000
Ge portable ac
VacPlus dehumidifier supposedly 3000sq ft…yeah right
vicks humidifier
Govee thermo hydrometers
AC infinity T6

Athena Pro line in place of the advanced nutrients bases but everything else from the schedules I’ve followed and yes now I’m aware that 3lbs a plant is just wild…lolol well as far as indoor
46924A9B D2B1 42C0 89F0 F3A7F76C5F06

1D612C39 98C2 4094 9BCA 86F6D15E3291
BigAuraFarms

BigAuraFarms

haha bro i'm deadass rolling laughing. I mean ive neevr grown before bro. I seen 3lbs and figured to get that you must gotta pum the mf with all this lolol
Only 13 bottles in the flower cycle nutrient lineup? They must be missing something. That can't be enough bottles. Surely it's missing calmag or something...

BigAuraFarms

BigAuraFarms

Welcome!!

Looks healthy

I'd take the AC out of the room.
ok if i take the ac out the temp in the tent rises to like 76-84 without lights on. how would you counter and the humidity fluctuates crazy according to my govee and ac infinity controller but my active air thermometehr basially says 97-56 in degrees and 63-43 in rh max-min respectively

tobh

tobh

Supporter
haha bro i'm deadass rolling laughing. I mean ive neevr grown before bro. I seen 3lbs and figured to get that you must gotta pum the mf with all this lolol
lol nah. you can easily get 3lbs off a two part with the right equipment, space, and environmental controls. this lineup is vicious, AN style.

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

Blessings to the community. Started off as just a normal reseller but now interested in becoming my own cultivator so started my own first run recently. Currently in day 8 of flower and seeing some stuff I’m unsure of. If any of y’all can help I’d greatly appreciate it. The pics are of the night of day 7 and the video is day 3 or 4. I’m gonna reset my trellis at the end of week week when I defoliate. View attachment 1205182
Good eye noticing something was wrong when the rest of us never saw it.

Could this be when the mites arrived?

Did you see anything when you stripped some leaves?

Kanashiihawk63

Kanashiihawk63

Supporter
Welcome to the forums! Nice set up. 🌱
Warmly,
Jackie~

Top Bottom