greetings from anglesey

• Thread starter saffron
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

saffron

hi all ,been at it just ova 10 years ,been on a break ,back and getting ready to go again ,i started with a m8 bk in the 90,s he had some strain he had hanging around for years ,was funny my 1st set up ,put apaddling pool up in a bedroom no tent just in a room with 1 400w no filtration,in soil ,as u can guess the yield was crap but the plants produced small sweet tasting and very strong hit ,its also the 1st time i had cakes ,we made some butter,wow i didnt think u could get so mashed up,lol,think we used too much,lol,so the next time we got some seed ,some holland hoop which was ok ,then tried sog ,,,,,,,,years went buy when a grow shop opend up in my old home town in the midlands i got chatting with the owner told him i was finding it hard to get myself a good strain,he told me to come bk when the shop shut and he would have a suprise for me,and he did ,he had a nyc diesel cutting for me ,i never looked back ,kept her as my mother and went to work on cuttings ,,,i did this uptill about 3 years ago ,we decided to leave my home town and relocate to the coast ,unfortunately the house we moved to did not have room for my hobby and could not pass the diesel on as no one knows i do a bit,so i lost my diesel totally gutted as im starting from scratch again and that diesel was a fine smoke ,,,so thats about me a genuine pot loving guy ,rite im off down the beach to have some cheese ,peace lovely ppl

S

saffron

ok im sorted ,just had a call and 6 blue cheese clones on their way,,,life is full of suprises ,its great,,i will be posting photos once im up and running ,sometime next week ,cant wait,,,,600w diamond light,and a 400w ,im gonna put 4 under the 600 and 2 under the 400w ,6 pot iws bubbler system flora feed ,

S

saffron

hmmm

ok i just found out that my babys are in soil not rockwool,as i have a iws system i seem to be in trouble,looks like il have to leave them in soil ,grow them take a cutting for a mother ,and do my iws next time ,unless some1 has a better suggestion?

Top Bottom