Greetings from Belgium by -LQ-

• Thread starter LandraceQuest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

LandraceQuest

Greetings by -LQ-

Hello Thc farmers:banana1sv6:

I discovered this awesome forum one month ago , i took some time to subscribe me but it's done (and that was pretty quick:ninja) and it is with a real pleasure that i join your community of Happy farmers ,I like the design of this Forum & that seems to be a real paradise for adviced growers

That smells Good Dank in this Farm !!! :afroweed:

About me : Young Man from this little country between France & Holland , I begin to plant seeds 3-4 years ago when the black Market became really stinky , where you can find some microballs of Glass in your weed even in the Coffee shop in the south of Holland...The price of the weed exploded and you have to pay 10-15 Euros/g just to have some weed which don't taste like quickly-dried Grass:cash:cash:cash (Dealers here are just selling Amnesia Haze to make more Ca$h)

So I decided to pop some seeds that i found in My weed and that's how this beautifull story begin , My firts Plant was an unknown Big Sativa that i never really finished cuz the time of flowering was really too long , it's maybe thanks to this plant that i loved Sativa which take a eternity to be mature:fighting0087:, i don't like Indica strains and this "couchlock effect" except one or two exceptions like Mazar & White rhino , after that i begin to plant each year 2 or 3 strains with some Buddy's...

This Hobby became a passion when i discovered Indoor growing 2 years ago , I begin to plant on Soil and i did some experimentation in hydroponics systems but recently i began to plant in coco coir and i think that i found my favorite substrate , I'm a Coco Fan...

This is what i have already grown :character0103::

Superskunk , Jack herrer , Skunk#1 , Durban poison , Double dutch , Ak 47 , White Rhino , Big Bang , Blueberry , Critical + , Black widow , Super silver Haze , Sour diesel , Neville Haze , and some others...

I become to be really interested by Landraces but i don't already have the occasion to launch some 100% Sativa Thai,colombian,Vietnamese,Nepales or others...But that's gonna Happened in a near future:banana: !

Some Pics after that unbelieble Monologue , I'm sorry Guys:icon_cookie:

Ps : Excuse Me for my Mistakes in English , My maternal language is French...

Hello to French speakers around the World :handshake

See Ya on Boards Mates :banana1sv6:

Thanks for reading me

Peace

-LQ-

Rdgdfgdfgdf
Greetings from belgium by  lq 2
Greetings from belgium by  lq 3
Greetings from belgium by  lq 4
Greetings from belgium by  lq 5
Greetings from belgium by  lq 6
Fnvgnfgjhfghfg
H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the farm LandraceQuest :hi

Great introduction, nice to have you.

meangreenmartian

meangreenmartian

welcome to the farm landrace. Looks like you have some skills. Cant wait to see future grow diaries.

N

Nuglover

Welcome to the Farm LandraceQuest. Hope you enjoy your stay.

T

thc4sim

Great introduction LQ!!!
Welcome to the Farm!!

will you be in amsterdam for 420 cup??

:passingjoint:

B

British_Hempire

Bonjour mon ami! Bienvenue à THCfarmer!

I too am a sativa lover, they take a lot of patience and often are very difficult indoors, especially landraces.

Barefrog

Barefrog

Hey LandraceQuest

Bienvenue parmis nous

J'espere que tu vas aimer le site

Tiens toi bien

Medicamenter.

Bare

F

frenchfarmer

bienvenue l'ami, prends tes aises et à bientot :)

stanknkatz

stanknkatz

welcome to the farm....square dancing to the left and ho-down...wait....how- down.....well, summins going down to the right....enjoy

K

Karma Genetics

Welcome LQ now that is a real introduction thanks, and enjoy yourself

L

LandraceQuest

Thanks You Farmers !!! This community Rocks...

:banana1sv6: <--- I love this smiley^^ !!!

Hello Guys , Thanks for your Warm Welcome...

It seems really to be a comfortable place Here at the Thc Farm...:character0103:

@hererisssh : cool that you enjoy my presentation , Thx dude !!!

@meangreenmartian : Hello mgm , that will be a pleasure to share a diary when i will have something interesting to show , Thx for the skilz

@Nuglover : Thanks Bro' , i like already that place...

@thc4sim ::thinking i lost my job so maybe i will take some vacation ,i have nothing planned but Maybe Not ?!? It's not really far from home

@British_Hempire : Thank you for your welcome in my own language , i'm honoured BH !!! , I Know that you are a Sativa Lova Too , i followed some of you adventures elsewhere and you have all my respect and attention on your Hard work...Especially with these bloody Sativa Landraces :harvest:

@Barefrog & French farmer : Hello la French connection , ravi de voir qu'il y a d'autres francophones dans la place , Merci de votre passage les Amis & On se voit dans le Chill-Out spécial Frenchie:rasta2:

Hello French Connection , pleased to see that it is a lot of other French speakers in da place , thanks for stoppinf Friend , See Ya in the "Chill-out" special Frenchie:rasta2:

@stanknkatz : :icon_animal26::icon_animal26::icon_animal26:

Thanks for the Welcoming Stan...

@Karma Genetics : Hello Karma , thanks to stop for welcome me , i appreciate , Hurry to see more about your Happy brother :character0103:

See You on Boards & Let's Talking about our common passion :animal0048:

Peace

-LQ-

Top Bottom