Greetings from Canada

• Thread starter CannaSeur
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CannaSeur

CannaSeur

Hi everyone, Just found this site while I was searching for strains. I hope I am able to contribute and help out with the best of my abilities.

A bit about myself:

I'm from montreal, Canada. I am addicted to seed/genetic collecting and currently have over 32 different strains including a large G13 Family collection at the moment. I only grow in soil and Right now I have 5 strains going, 3 plants of each;Trainwreck,ICE,Blueberry,Arjans haze No.3 and snowryder.

And I can't wait to be able to purchase seeds from here to ad to my ELITE collection!!! Thank you THC Farmer!

CannaSeur

CannaSeur

Thanks for the welcome guys, greatly appreciated. This site looks killer when I found it. I know that there is no site without its "in-house" politics/gossip but I think as I have seen that you guys pretty much read the posts first to see if its "bullshit" or not which is good. There is so much bullshit in all the other sites about who's better than who and who is shady or not.

To ripz: I see that you have been branded as a THC bay addict. I want to ask where are/this site located or where the seeds goin to be sent from? Do they accept cdn currency? I am assuming those are U.S. prices? I wish I could talk to the "logic" guy so I can ask him a few questions,LOL. if you talk to him ask him if he has ever had any problems with sending shit to canada if he's from the states. do they even care what leaves the states? or is it what comes in the states they analy check?

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the farm Cannseur :hi

G

Gilpro

Hey Cannaseur,

Hello my fello and Bonjour from the T. I'm sure you will love it here, its a great club.

Gilpro

S

satty

Welcome aboard , the FARM is awesome.
Im from Canada also.
:smiley_joint:

CannaSeur

CannaSeur

Hey rips I can't get into that thread cuz i don't think I have a sufficient amount of posts. Thank you for trying to help, greatly appreciated. I just really really want the SFV og kush and I do not want to put up stupid posts wasting space just to get my 25 posts or 50 or whatever it may be.

Whats up Satty? where in canada you from? I'm in montreal now, moved from vancouver 1yr ago for a change. The weather sucks the big black one in the east though eh? but then vancouver got 40 cm of snow this year so i don't feel too bad,LOL.

Thanks for the welcome guys.

C

Cobra03

Nice..

Welcome to THC...
Sounds like you and me are ALOT alike!!!
I too am Addicted to bean collecting...only diffrence is I don't have many like you!!..
I hope to have Nice Collection ONE DAY!!...

Welcome!

S

samara

Welcome to the Farm. I'm from Canada as well,Ontario actually. Nice to see another Canadian joining the Farm. This is easily, the best Canna forum and auction on the net. Best Breeder's in the world.

See ya around dude
Samara

G

Gorrillagrower

Greetings....... Hope you enjoy the Farm as much as I do

CannaSeur

CannaSeur

Welcome to the Farm. I'm from Canada as well,Ontario actually. Nice to see another Canadian joining the Farm. This is easily, the best Canna forum and auction on the net. Best Breeder's in the world.

See ya around dude
Samara

Hey samara, I'm from montreal. Moved here a year ago from Vancouver for a change. And yes i think I have to agree with you also about being a killer canna forum and auction with killer breeders hanging around to boot.

CannaSeur

CannaSeur

Welcome to THC...
Sounds like you and me are ALOT alike!!!
I too am Addicted to bean collecting...only diffrence is I don't have many like you!!..
I hope to have Nice Collection ONE DAY!!...

Welcome!

Thanks cobra for the compliment. Too many killer strains too little time and space eh?

hey bro i guess you'll have to wait till you have the 25 posts but i can assure you your beans will get to you wherever you are , they're damn good here :)
good luck with the sfv bro she looks a killer smoke

:420:
Ya I guess your right ripz, thanks again. And yes SFV looks killer! I hope it be still around when I make it to 25,LOL.

G

Gorrillagrower

Them SFV should still b there. They dont seem to be flyin off the shelf like the bx2's did

CannaSeur

CannaSeur

Ya I wonder why... oh well, I just hope there is a pack left for me by the time I get to 25 posts but at this rate I don't think so. someone buy a pack and hold it for me,LOL. Oh the humanity!

P.S. would anyone know why I cannot see or find the THC bay anymore? I could have sworn it was beside strain guide...

C

cannibuscarson

cannaseur this place sends its seed from SPAIN not the USA and i hace meet logic in a green bar in amsterdam he is a real person and a nice one too . the seeds are vrey good and i have ordered to canada ont with no problem but it did take 4 week to get to me but it was over the christmas holidays over all i would say the site is very good choice for good seed prices are fair too

D

Donk Frog

Welcome to the farm bro, I am from Ontario Canada ,always good too have more canuks...lol

P

pinhi

welcome Im in ontario too! who knows maybe we can start a ont. collective! lol your gonna love it here but careful its very addictive!

G

Gorrillagrower

Canna .......... I bought one of those packs of the SFV OG f3s. The reason I got those instead of the bx2 was because them guys at cali connection said they got there purple og kush out of the f3 so Im hopen to get luck and get a purple one myself. I guess the bx2 are closer to the original mother so thats probably why they went first.

Top Bottom