Greetings from Cannabeast

• Thread starter Cannabeast
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cannabeast

Cannabeast

Howdy all, Cannabeast here. Interesting forum you have here, lots of great info. I look forward to growing here in Florida but not just yet. I still have some security issues here, namely Florida's finest. Here in Highlands county, these home boys don't phuck around. Real big on reverse stings for tiny amounts. I spent a year on probation for buying a gram of shake from an undercover terrorist. They took us down like they just caught Bin Laden with Adam Walsh's head in one hand and a map of the world trade center in the other. A Real DEA agent was on hand and apologized to us afterward, he was actually embarrassed by the response of local blues. At least my old Dodge Dynasty punched the cruiser right in the grill. Any way, peace be with you all and good growing.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Welcome sounds like a state i reside in ........ 1 of 10 cops might even talk to you like a human if your lucky .... feel you .......blessings SoSer

Cannabeast

Cannabeast

Thanks everyone. Thinking about growing, I have medical conditions that cannabis alleviates but the fed here is so brutal that they scare the patriotism right out of me.

Top Bottom