greetings from germany

• Thread starter randalika
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

randalika

hi farmers,
glad to be here. was looking for a way to get my hands on some mosca and subcool beans, so i found this forum :)
growing since 4 years now, lately on cocomix+atami fert. but gettin back to the bio-organic roots now.
btw: anyone here from germany?
peace

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

Hi Randalika..welcome to the Farm! You will love it here, it's full of great Farmerz. I've been to Frankfurt, Germany before..it's a great country..great beer!

Anywayz, I am growing Subcool's gear like Agent Orange and soon to be Querkle. I am a big fan as well and you can just order his stuff here on THCBay after you have posted like ten times.

S

sempervirdis

hi Randalika
bin eigentlich italiener aber habe etwas deutsch in der uni gelernt ( vor laaaaaaaaange laaaaaaaange zeit )........willkommen bei thcfarmer.
Habe selber Agent Orange gepflantz und ich kann dir sagen dass es wirklich nach orangen riecht und richting heftig ist ......top genetics bei subcool.
bis bald
sv

R

randalika

hey, thx a lot. that agent orange sounds really nice, but atm iam more after sativa dom strains. will start a selection towards the end of the year, but i dont really know what to select :D
there's too many sick stuff, also really looking forward to sannie's genetic. his jack and the killing fields sounds too killer. man i need more space to grow arrrr :mad0229:

moin auch haze, bist du aufm grower forum unterwegs. wenn ja, weiß ich wer du bist. schön dich hier zu lesen :)

L

LandraceQuest

Gutentag Randalika :damnhippie:

Welcome here mate !!!

-LQ-

H

HappyHybridS

Moinsen randa :)

Nice to see you here... haven't read you in a while...

looking forward to see some nice satiovas grown by you ;)

greetz

R

randalika

moin happy,
nachdem ich mal die posts durchgegangen bist, hat sich mich erschlossen wer sich hinter diesem nick verbirgt...obwohl ich es mir eh fast gedacht hab bei dem nick :D
war die letzten monate bissl im stress und kam zu nix. hab momentan eigentlich auch nicht wirklich viel zeit, aber in balde blüht es endlich wieder bei mir. so hoff ich doch ein paar nette bilder der community beisteuern zu können :) halt die ohren steif.
gruß randa

Top Bottom