Greetings from Grey Skies O hi O

• Thread starter Elements11
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Elements11

Elements11

Greeting THCFarmers

Stumbled on the site looking for updated information on farming. Last time I was up to date with farming the T5 had just hit the market (in my area) so its been awhile for me. Looking to find CBD dominate info for my mom as she has stage three she's been fighting for 15 years now. Seems she has exhausted most of what's available but has a surgery in Cleveland in a couple of weeks.

Interested in the recirculating deep water culture, not sure quite how the plumbing works beyond the large bottom ports that allow the main flow. Seems neat, I had my best luck running a double bucket DWC; she was large and in charge.

Wondering what the auction is and how it works? I notice some state how many beans are included and other don't?
Anyone know of a good place to get a new Hanna diode?

Look forward to chating with the community.

Best regards,
C-

Chobble

Chobble

Howdy Elements,

Growing CBD dominant strains can be a bit tricky. I really recommend getting them straight from clone if you can. If not you have to get a strain that is 100% CBD dominant or have a lab test to see which one produces a large amount of CBD.

If your interested in getting some cuts, a lot of us have them and are happy to share.

Chobble

Elements11

Elements11

Hello, Chobble,
Could you elaborate on "growing CBD dominate strains can be tricky" is it growing the plant that's tricky or finding a plant that has a decent amount of CBD that's tricky, or both?

She wants to to to juice the leaves and a very small amount of buds per day as an article she recently read recommended. Do you have any experience with this method?
I'm not sure if there are any labs in Ohio to check CBD %. Do they do the clones in the auction section too?

I see from your breeding lab (looks good by the way, lots of strains you have) you start out in red solo cups, what type of soil do you use?
I also noticed you have harliquin, I have been searching some of the bigger seed distributors online looking for her with no luck. I am now guessing this is a clone only strain?
Do you have any knowledge with CBD seeds or the CBD crew? I noticed they offered no % of CBD (at least on the distributor site) which kinda worried me.
Apologies for all the questions...

Best regards,
C-

Chobble

Chobble

Hello, Chobble,
Could you elaborate on "growing CBD dominate strains can be tricky" is it growing the plant that's tricky or finding a plant that has a decent amount of CBD that's tricky, or both?

She wants to to to juice the leaves and a very small amount of buds per day as an article she recently read recommended. Do you have any experience with this method?
I'm not sure if there are any labs in Ohio to check CBD %. Do they do the clones in the auction section too?

I see from your breeding lab (looks good by the way, lots of strains you have) you start out in red solo cups, what type of soil do you use?
I also noticed you have harliquin, I have been searching some of the bigger seed distributors online looking for her with no luck. I am now guessing this is a clone only strain?
Do you have any knowledge with CBD seeds or the CBD crew? I noticed they offered no % of CBD (at least on the distributor site) which kinda worried me.
Apologies for all the questions...

Best regards,
C-

CBD Strains are tricky mostly from seed as most strains are not 100% CBD dominant. For example when I am working on a CBD dominant strain (For example Sour Tsunamiu) The sour Tsunami has a 1:4? success rate when it comes to CBD Dominance. So 3/4 of your plants would create THC dominant bud and one will produce CBD dominant. Thats why I say you need a lab, I dont think there are any labs in Ohio.

There are no clones in the Auction section

The collective I work for is on the CBD Crew website. We have 150 CBD dominant plants of various strains running right now. I personally use a CBD tincture every morning.

I use 100% organic soil mixes that I mix myself (Personal compost pile etc). The red cups are just for ease and I had enough room to be able to fit them in.

Questions are fine man :D Keep em coming.

I currently have the highest CBD Strain as well which clocks in at 18% CBD as verified by SC Labs.

Also juicing is a great method. You may also want to look into tinctures and capsules.

Chobble

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
welcome to the farm buddy.....ohio blood pumping through me bro

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
just south of BG was where i was born :D

Elements11

Elements11

Hello, tattoojim,
I was born in the hall of fame city my self and live in an adjacent city. Lived in the south and out west too. Miss Montana with that great fishing and sapphires to mine for. Anyway, thanks for the welcome tattoojim.

Chobble,Or anyone else for that matter; in my situation (Ohio) what's the best option for me? I mean, sould I track down some beans Like CBD seeds lavander that claim to have a 1:1 ratio and start her out on that? I have a old friend I grew up with that's been living out in Denver that I have reached out to. He pointed me in that direction.

One last question for now, anyone have information or experience with the nano 1000 digital ballast? Been looking at those and the quantum.

Thanks again,
C-

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
quantum ,,solis tek,,,galaxy,, you cant go wrong buddy:D

Chobble

Chobble

Hello, tattoojim,
I was born in the hall of fame city my self and live in an adjacent city. Lived in the south and out west too. Miss Montana with that great fishing and sapphires to mine for. Anyway, thanks for the welcome tattoojim.

Chobble,Or anyone else for that matter; in my situation (Ohio) what's the best option for me? I mean, sould I track down some beans Like CBD seeds lavander that claim to have a 1:1 ratio and start her out on that? I have a old friend I grew up with that's been living out in Denver that I have reached out to. He pointed me in that direction.

One last question for now, anyone have information or experience with the nano 1000 digital ballast? Been looking at those and the quantum.

Thanks again,
C-

Just like tatto said most ballasts are the same.

You can order some CBD beans and most of them should be all good. Make sure to buy it from someone reputable. Good luck man post up a grow journal and link it to us when you get started. You may also want to start growing a few plants now just to get the jist before spending money on seeds.

Chobble

Top Bottom