Greetings from Italy

• Thread starter BansheeRider
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BansheeRider

BansheeRider

Hello Farmers,
first post here....getting back into growing after many many years, before the internet. Totally suprised by the advences in knowledge that now is available to growers of all levels.

Hopefully I will be able to contribute soon with some experiences.

On another note, I enjoy snowboarding/skating/surfing, downhill mtbiking and long walks on the beach at sunset :P

peace
BR

S

sempervirdis

ciao bansheerider.......
se hai delle domande non esitare....

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

Welcome Banshee..how's Italy treatin' ya? Always wanted to go there..I'm sure it's prime weather for growing, that Mediterranean sea is just beautiful. I've only seen it from Tunisia but I know it's lush over there.

You will love the Farm, a lot of great people on here.

BansheeRider

BansheeRider

Welcome Banshee..how's Italy treatin' ya? Always wanted to go there..I'm sure it's prime weather for growing, that Mediterranean sea is just beautiful. I've only seen it from Tunisia but I know it's lush over there.

You will love the Farm, a lot of great people on here.

italy's beautiful.....has the perfect weather for farming too, pity we got a government full of asses....

take care
BR

BansheeRider

BansheeRider

thanks tripples....

i'm not the right person to ask due to limited experience, but judging from my knowledge of marijuana strains and italian geography and weather i would say most except maybe ones that don't tolerate hot weather, since summers can get torrid especially in the south.
but italy also has a diverse range of habitats, from alpine meadows to dry and arid so there is a bit of everything, depends on what area of the country you are in.

i hope that helps,
BR

Top Bottom