Greetings from Maine

• Thread starter Coltrane
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Coltrane

Hey all.. Been growing for a couple years now. Just now getting my act together and producing something worth smoking. I've got a small indoor setup with a 400wHPS, but my true love is the outdoors.
What I've got going currently

Shiva clones
a lone Barney's Violator Kush clone (hear this is a rip off of Charle's Kush by Reef)
BluebonicXGuerilla Gold #3
GodzillaGrapeXGuerilla Gold #5
(GGXCongolese)X(GGXC99)
couple PureXPPPXShort Term Amnesia
STINKYPinkyXSTA
StinkyPinkyXDR
Herijuana
One lonely AutomaticAfghanXEarly WOnder Skunk(charger) is the name

I don't have a large number of these.. one or two females of each strain

I'm just north of 46 N.. intersted in early tough outdoor, and maybe some more exotic strains for indoor..
This year I tried "force flowering" some shiva clones inside and placing them out when according to Silverback's method they should not try and reveg. If this method works well I'll be able to grow some longer flowering sativas and flower them outside.

My immediate goals are to make some seed for future use.. do some breeding with light sensitive strains.. and establish a stable of Mothers to take my growing to the next level.

I have a nice Shiva mom currently, but would like to maintain the following strains in clone form

Godzilla GrapeXGG#5
Herijuana
GGXCONGOXGGXC99
With the Guerilla Gold in the mix these might not be able to be kept long term.. we shall see.

Anyway.. glad to be here. Thanks for having me!

Stinkypinky is a standout plant from the SmokeALOt seed company outdoor mix.. best guess is GGXC99

F

FFMang

howdy

hello coltrane :)

glad to see another UDG'er branchin out

:bong2:

P

paulycali

More Maniacs LOL! Gotta love em and the beauitiful state.

Harry browns farm? Good times good times

Nice to meet you and look forward to seeing some of your work. Good luck and have a happy farming time!

C

Coltrane

More Maniacs LOL! Gotta love em and the beauitiful state.

Harry browns farm? Good times good times

Nice to meet you and look forward to seeing some of your work. Good luck and have a happy farming time!

Are there a few of us on TCH farmer??

E

Express512

Another Maniac on the scene. Looking to start a legal indoor Caregiving op in the near future. Will be my first grow coming up. Any advice or friendly conversation welcome.

Latest posts

Top Bottom