greetings from Maine

• Thread starter Lemony Skunkit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Lemony Skunkit

Hello friends...I am a patient and caregiver from the beautiful state of Maine. We are enjoying our brief summer...sunshine and warm but mild weather, even in this heatwave. I have a small operation for myself and two patients. In Maine, caregivers can have up to five patients...so my fiancee and I hope to eventually be able to help ten people....just need to do some expanding.

I am fortunate enough to have a nice storage room as part of my large garage. Basically as wide as a double garage and eight feet deep. For my first grow, I had an electrician friend divide the room, add reflective material, run two small fans for air in and out to the other half of the space, two 400w MH...also a dehumidifier, AC, space heater and odor control. I did a small grow of Lemon Skunk. This year I worked on the 2nd room and added two HPS lights in there so I could have a separate flowering room. Right now I have 8 plants flowering... all funky local strains. I have found some of the old time Maine strains to be better than anything else I have found. They seem to be some old Humboldt County and Central/South American varieties that were started here in the 70s and these old time clone guys have been keeping them going for 35+ years. I just try and get a few sativas, a few indicas and a few mixed. Then make a salad of whatever I am in the mood for...or need...or a patient needs.

Now I want to see what other are into...and possible get some seeds to try all the strains I have been reading about..maybe even do some breeding as I expand into the basement.

Happy to be here!

N

ncmaineac

hello maineac

welcome to the farm....i am from maine and have retired and plan on moving back to bangor area....maybe waterville...

maybe i can pick you brain sometime about being a caregiver....

thanks

ncmaineac

Ps i currently live in nc....thus the ncmaineac....

Latest posts

Top Bottom