greetings from manic in maine!!

• Thread starter manicinmaine
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

manicinmaine

I am new to this forum and wanted to say high!! i am a member of a few other forums and use the same screenname. i am an organic medical guy here in northern maine. i have quite a few years experience and enjoying meeting like minded folks worldwide and especialy those close to home.. im running way too many strains atm and hope to be down to 20 by july. i am quite involved in the medical scene here and love what i do. ive been outta the game for a few years but IM BACK!!! and blowing up northern maine like few are. also have a few breeding projects in the near future, now this is new to me, ive chucked some pollen in my day but never really taken a long hard scientific looka t the breeding of cannabis. Anyone out there willing to help an asprirng breeder send me a message, ive got many questions and alot of friendlies but never can a man have too many friends. finally if i can help anyone out there please do not hesitate to ask. the best stuff im running atm is Chemdog D, sssdh, sfvk, alien dawg, la con, jilly bean, cheese quake and chernobyll, casey jones(joe schmoes cut) an east coast sour d, and a few heirloom maine bred strains. ive got some new stuff im trying out for breeding purposes but nothing "elite" atm. always down for swaps if youre close drop me a line.

F

fuzzy

Welcome to the farm Manic!Looks like your working with some nice strains there.Goodluck with your breeding projects, peace,fuzzy

S

Santi

Manic
I would love to get some of your knowledge and I knew there was a reason I joined this site yesterday. Things are really falling into place for me over the past few days. And reading your post is one of them. I certainly do not believe in coincidences. My friend in Maine is going to be pumped when I tell him about your post

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Welcome brother. Many moons ago I lived in the Mid-Coast. Had quite a few Phish adventures up in 'The County'. Katahdin is on the bucket list for sure.

Glad to have you at the farm!

outwest

M

manicinmaine

Welcome brother. Many moons ago I lived in the Mid-Coast. Had quite a few Phish adventures up in 'The County'. Katahdin is on the bucket list for sure.

Glad to have you at the farm!

outwest
bring it my new friewnd im pretty close to mt katahdin lmk wn ur close im always down for a mountain adventure

Latest posts

Top Bottom