Greetings From Mountainhigh

• Thread starter ZINO
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ZINO

ZINO

Hello my name is Zino I'm new here on the farm & I wanted to post a thread about my medicine I'm currently growing here in Denver. I'm growing in a secret jardin 5x10 tent with t 5s & canna nutrients in coco.I still need to get my ventilation set up so & HPS up but got put behind schedule now I'm ready to get back on track . I've been growing off & on for 10 years but my flowers never reached their full potential, now I want to perfect the purple hopefully I can achieve it with these bomb genetics from: ALIGEE SEEDS(GRAPE INVADER,SPACECAKES,FIREDOG,GSC x SOUR BUBBLE). KENS GRANDADDY PURPS. SIN CITY (BLUE POWER).TGA( ACE OF SPADES).CALI CONNECTION (PRE 98 BUBBA,BLACKWATER). DR GREENTHUMB (GHOST OG) popped these the last week of February when the moon cycle reset

ZINO

ZINO

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Welcome and good luck with your grow :D

ZINO

ZINO

Sorry for the duplicated pics having trouble with the uploading any growing advice welcome & helpful, also if anyone in the Denver area knows where to get cheap lighting/ grow equipment please feel free to inbox me

Thanks

ZINO

ZINO

Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm using Humbolt Gold coco medium & canna nutrients. Those two GDP phenos are a trip im curious what the outcome will be one is really compact the other vigorous & branchy I took some cuts of all of them today to check sex.
Nice! Those GDP leaves are a trip. What is in the soil, those plants look excellent.

Top Bottom