Greetings from New England

• Thread starter RIcaregiver
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

RIcaregiver

Here's what I do:

My job as a volunteer caregiver is to assist patients to become self-sufficient. I assist in creating a growspace (whether a closet or stealth dresser, or a non-toxic growtent) in their residence (I live in Massachusetts about 5 miles over the border of RI) utilizing LED lighting (cost-effective for self-sufficiency)90 watts with maybe some cfls on the sides. I make self-watering Earthboxes (I'm in the process of adding aquarium earthstones to the reservoirs attached out side to a 20 dollar aquarium air pump to allow the root extra air) using 3 - 5 gallon buckets and utilizing primo soil (1 expense that can't be omitted) like fox farm. I hope to utilize seeds / clones that are almost mistake-free to begin with. I check their water supply for PH and have them leave 4-5 open 1 gallon containers full of their water left out at room temp for days before usage adjusted for PH (leave them some up/down solution and a "dripper" to add. Then I check in on them periodically in person and continually via email (if they have a digital camera, then pix help)

R

ReelBusy1

welcome to the farm and good luck with your work.
It's nice that you can help people in this way.
:smiley_joint:

R

RIcaregiver

Thanks for the kind words !!

Santa Cruz, what a great community. I was there last year looking for a cheap place to live, lol

Coastal cali is sooooo expensive !!!

The bud was space trucking !!!!

:very_first_smiley:

I sat for hours on the rocks watching the surfers not 100 yards away !!!

Have you seen any cheese around those parts ??

Peace,
Bill :joint:

I

ignitetop

I am also just over the RI border and I actually have been doing the same type of thing for some friends, good luck with the work.

R

RIcaregiver

ignite,

I'd PM ya but we both don't have enough posts for that !!

R

RIcaregiver

3 more posts to go for you, growlife !!

what state are you from ??

Peace,
Bill

Top Bottom