Greetings from Nor Cal!

• Thread starter beckteck
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
beckteck

beckteck

I live in the gold country of Nor Cal and have been a 215 card holder since 98 and dabbled with some indoor at that time. I took a couple years off but finally have a place I can do my thing.

I grow strictly outdoor, soil and 100% within my script guidelines which is perfectly fine for my friends and fam. In the past I have used GH, Metanaturals and some HN in growing and haven't noticed any one being better than another.

I've had my best success with Purple Diesel and Big Bud but have also successfully grown Blue Dream, Bubba Kush, NLights, and various other strains that I can only guess were not genuine (Chemdog, Trinity) all from clones. That is why I ordered seeds for this, and future years. White Russian, Laughing Buddha, Jilly Bean are the main ones but there were freebies that I look forward to checking out eventually, including a Auto-Haze. Laughing Buddha is the choice tor this coming year.

My main reason for joining is to take it to the next level outdoors. I have 1 main goal and a couple sub goals. Main goal: have as close to a zero $ grow as possible. It so happens that this lends itself to another desire I've always had, as close to 100% organic as possible. I plan on doing this through amending the 2 year old FF Ocean Forest soil I currently have with the vegie compost I've been collecting over the past 6 months or so and through the use of teas....which brings me here :)

I've been looking at all the forums over the past year or so and finally settled here due to constant info lookups point in this direction.

Top Bottom