Greetings from Rhode Island

• Thread starter MattyTrips
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MattyTrips

Hi guys, MattyTrips here. I'm a patient and caregiver in Rhode Island. I look forward to learning a lot and being a part of the forums. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Take it slow friends!

Stay Medicated!

Happy Growing

:bong2:

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

What's up MT, greetings from the left coast! Welcome to the farm, if you're lookin to learn you've come to the right place. I remember RI from when I was a kid I went out there, sounds like a nice place to be. How is the medical scene out there?

W

Wingman420

Hey Matty Tripps great to see you on here. Hoping your week is Green!

philly kush

philly kush

Matty Trips welcome to the farm. There's alot of knowledgeable botanist floating around here on the farm,u will learn alot.PEACE!

M

MattyTrips

thanks for all the welcomes guys! much appreciated. hope everyone is having a good week. stay medicated!!

Happy Growing :bong2:

B

bigbud1212

Hi guys, MattyTrips here. I'm a patient and caregiver in Rhode Island. I look forward to learning a lot and being a part of the forums. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Take it slow friends!

Stay Medicated!

Happy Growing

:bong2:
Hey MattyTrips, I'm new to forums but not growing, licensed caregiver wondering where to find some good clones in or around RI. If you have any ideas, please reply back. Look forward to hearing from you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom