Greetings from Scottish farmer

• Thread starter Azoobidies
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Azoobidies

Hi there fellow farmers thought I would introduce myself.
Been helping the plant to grow here for almost 10 years.currently I am working with kc36, Bahia Blackhead,both for outdoor cultivation.(also released a few indoor strains into the wild but not expecting much,due to the scottish weather) Indoors I have c99bxl, white smurf, shiva x nl, T2, kc36.
Attatched are a couple pics of my ShivaxNl.

Zoobies 003jpg
Zoobies005
Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Wow! That Shiva x NL looks totally awesome. They look like little snow covered trees. You are certainly rockin' Scotland with premium grow skills and buds.

NL was always a good smoke back in the day. It gets overlooked with all the new stuff around. But when NL#1 came out and you were lucky enough to find some to buy a bag it was very powerful, got you really high premium weed.

There are still people on the net that have select clones of NL that are the equal of anything out there in it's on ways just like all the great ones.

Welcome to the farm. Your posts shkould be entertaining to watch.

A

Azoobidies

Thanks for the comments Tobor & Devious yeah shes a good staple smoke easy to grow and produces well in any set up,flowering in 56days.these were grown SOG in coco 6L(x50) pots under 600w(x2)The daddy was a sensi Nl and the mommy was a shiva clone from a buddy, she was a really nice high but not great yeild and needed support and took just over 9weeks to finish.The cross gave mixed results but found a keeper and been growing her clones ever since. trying my 1st outdoor crop this year and also started some c99bxl(mosca), thats the reason I found myself on this site and after reading some good info and viewing some quality pics I thought I should give a little back.Unfortunatly my camera skills aint so good.
Zoobie

G

Gro

awesome to have a scottish brother on board.looks like you gots mad skills flowin across the pond.that shiva x nl is beauty.your pic is so packed full of buds i cant make out and of your gro room details.lol

looks kill azoo,welcome to the farm.:afroweed:

monkeybone

monkeybone

Bonez
Supporter
Hi Azoo - welcome to the farm :0)
My family immigrated from Scotland, with nugs like that growing you might make me immigrate back, lol. I miss shiva,... tasty stuff

Lang may yer lum reek!

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Damm tasty bro, welcome to the farm. :)

I

iahsound

WOW!! those are some nice looking cola's brother!! good job!!! start a thread on her and i'm there for sure!!!!
welcome to the farm!!! love and respect!!:rasta2:

C

CanadianClassic

High and welcome,Now that's what i call a grand entrance dropping them nice specimen pics! hehe what was your overall dry yield from the 50 of them girls under the two 600's? Sounds like you got the exact same set up Im currently running.

Good luck with the ladies!!!

waayne

waayne

Very impressive pics!
Looks like it snowed on those beautiful girls!!!
:rastadancing:

A

Azoobidies

Wow! what a friendly bunch, thanks all of you.
MonkeyBone, I haven't heard that saying in a very long time, Lmao! cheers same to you buddy.
CanadianClasic, It wasn't a great yield from that crop. I think it was around 34oz(over 2lb US) trimmed and cured, not including a few oz of fluffy/air bud that I use along with my trimmings for bubble hash.

S

seamus

Hi and Welcome Azoo,your gonna fit in nice and snug by the look of those primo girls.If your main hitch is camera skills,i cant wait to see more.Beautiful pics m8,any pics of the k.c's? Welcome aboard dude. Seamus

Top Bottom