Greetings from South Africa

• Thread starter Marzcanna
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Marzcanna

Marzcanna

Good day connoisseurs. I have been growing for a few good years with many joyful moments and also some heart breaking ones, from spider mites to bud rot to amazing looking buds I have experienced it all however I have never joined or been involved in any of the forums so this will be a first and hopefully will help me take my grows to the next level 😊. Happy to be part of THCfarmer

Rooke

Rooke

Good day connoisseurs. I have been growing for a few good years with many joyful moments and also some heart breaking ones, from spider mites to bud rot to amazing looking buds I have experienced it all however I have never joined or been involved in any of the forums so this will be a first and hopefully will help me take my grows to the next level 😊. Happy to be part of THCfarmer
Welcome to the farm you’re gonna love it! We help one another become better gardeners and have a wealth of knowledge here with peeps willing to share!

Autumn

Autumn

Hey Marz,
Welcome!
Tell us about the SA cannabis cultivation favorites. I see Durban, etc in NL seed catalogs.
(My very first growing experience was with "Tanzanian" seeds; supposedly high in CBD. Every single one was a herm; seeds everywhere...)

Marzcanna

Marzcanna

Hey Marz,
Welcome!
Tell us about the SA cannabis cultivation favorites. I see Durban, etc in NL seed catalogs.
(My very first growing experience was with "Tanzanian" seeds; supposedly high in CBD. Every single one was a herm; seeds everywhere...)

First of all I Wana thank you and everyone for the warm welcome. Well in South Africa I notice the guys seem to love their skunk strains, it's widely available mostly everywhere. Locals biggest promblem is their curing tho, they do it to maximum weight by choping the plant down and let it dry completely in the sun 💔 this brings me chills. You will have to know where to look for those top shelf buds we all strive for. Swazi Gold is also a favorite strain this side however none beats or comes close to the amazing Durban Poison the world loves. By far one of the best South African strains. That is until I breed my own 😂. There is alot of hemp seeds available here aswel. Alot of CBD strains im not familiar with

Reactions: PK1
Autumn

Autumn

G'Day Marz,
About Durban Poison:
- How long is an indoor grow?
- Any good seed source you would recommend?
(I'm a novice, and my little bit of homework says that this landrace sativa? maybe ain't for beginners. Also, takes quite a while (200 + days?) to grow indoors. Still, I love sativa strains, and would like to try it...

Reactions: PK1
Marzcanna

Marzcanna

G'Day Marz,
About Durban Poison:
- How long is an indoor grow?
- Any good seed source you would recommend?
(I'm a novice, and my little bit of homework says that this landrace sativa? maybe ain't for beginners. Also, takes quite a while (200 + days?) to grow indoors. Still, I love sativa strains, and would like to try it...

Actually will be doing my first grow series here on thcfarmer by the grow diaries section very soon, using both Nirvina Durban Poison and Blue Dream, i ll have everything you ll need to know about the Durban Poison, if u would like to follow., Flowering time is around 8-9 weeks, she is on my top10 sativa strains ❤️

Latest posts

Top Bottom