Greetings From the Big Island

• Thread starter Stringer Bell
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Stringer Bell

how goes it? New school farmer from puna Big Island been looking for a while at all the different sites and this one seem to be the best w/ the most respectful peeps:damnhippie:

V

v0ssman

welcome! Glad to see some islanders over here. Growing some Kona Gold from the big island. :stonedsmilie:

F

FastForward

Aloha and welcome to the Farm :rastadancing: Hawaii rules.....could easily live there... :)

A

Alekiboy

Welcome Puna boy!
Hopefully Babylon is not pestering you too much over there!
Some great info here at the farm!! As a Hawaiian grower you are obligated to show these farmers how much better herb grows over here :)
Alekiboy

N

Nuglover

Welcome Puna boy!
Hopefully Babylon is not pestering you too much over there!
Some great info here at the farm!! As a Hawaiian grower you are obligated to show these farmers how much better herb grows over here :)
Alekiboy

I'll be in Maui in January. I'd love to find out just how much better. :) ...and welcome to the Farm.

Z

Zen

Welcome to the farm!

I'll be getting married in Maui in October. I'll be moving there as well... hoping more sooner than later.

Any dispensaries pop up on any of the Islands yet?

G

growkindnugs

hey guys, i'm also brand new here...is this place a little more civil than other forums i've seen?? hoping to meet some great new people that share my love of growing...isn't it just such a beautiful plant, oh just magnificent...so tell me how wonderful this place is and also how's hawaii?? i've always wanted to go just haven't made it yet...i hear good and bad but not from reputable sources...i hear some parts are bad with crime and nasty drugs(meth)...i'd be looking for a hippy area, nice folks who love herb and life....thanks guys

GKN

S

Stringer Bell

THanx to all for the welcome

alkeiboy:Not babylon this year its that damn Powdery mildew {or did they drop the spores?}:confused0054:

gkn: so far the farm is the shit already learned alot and cop on some genetics in my first week can only get better from now on and hawaii is alwayz good
also when visiting keep the good vibes and you shouldn't run in to trouble only nice people who love life and the herb it really is a different feel out here very laid back vibes:damnhippie:

Top Bottom