Greetings From the CO/37.5° Lat

• Thread starter ByrneBurnham
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ByrneBurnham

ByrneBurnham

Good afternoon fellow farmers/cultivators/and everyone in between ! ! ! I'm a new member but former cultivator that now resides in a State that is like only one other......a State that allows personal cultivation of u p to 6 plants per adult (in the household)..... Way to go voters of CO AND elected officials that allowed CO. Ammendment 64 to pass ! ! ! ! Just wanted to announce my joining the site that has a wealth of info' of which I hope I can add to with my limited amount of experience but more importantly - learn more than I think my brain can handle ! ! ! Thanks for allowing us newbies to join such a site ! ! !

OrganicGanja

OrganicGanja

Whagwan mi amigo. Welcome aboard such a wonderful place to be.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Welcome to the farm and get your ganj on!

ByrneBurnham

ByrneBurnham

Good evening fellow enthusiasts ! ! ! Thanks to you all for the warm welcome......having read the FAQ front to back I feel not only should this site be part of the Library of Congress but should also be up for a nomination for a Nobel in literature (if that exists) ! ! ! Well - I'll be starting a grow journal for a few of KC Brains strains and a few freebies that came with it...... I wont waste space and time with why I went with KC Brains just to note that its for future crosses so with that........let the journal begin .....GRIN.....

Power OG

Power OG

Welcome bro. Glad to have another farmer here. Again welcome.
Respect
TMB

straincreation

straincreation

Wekcome tot he farm man. Its a great place .
Happy farmin;)

ByrneBurnham

ByrneBurnham

StrainCreation-william76 - I absolutely appreciate the warm welcome and Ill do my best to not wear out the welcome mat. May we all have a successful grow season ! ! ! And please excuse the overuse of exclamation points as it is only a way of showing my excitement to be in the company of like minded gardeners. GRIN

Top Bottom