Greetings from the deep south in deep pain

• Thread starter Aredrik
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Aredrik

Hail fellow farming freaks,
I just noticed this forum after posting in basic growing for the first time.I am a relatively new grower,1st grow of some mid seeds is drying now and about to pop some Red Dragon beans.My wife and I really just began smoking again last year after a 10 year or so hiatus.the reason we started back was because we kept hearing about the medical benefits of cannabis for different ailments.My wife has degenerative disc disease and spinal stinosis(sp?),so we decided to see if cannabis would help.She was on huge amounts of methadone and opana that her doctors had given her for pain.Once she tried cannabis it really was amazing.It helped alot of the mentaL anxiety,depression,etc that has been a product of living in so much pain for so long.It also was able to help and ease alot of her symptoms including the pain.Depending on what grade we get ,she is able to take less pain medicine.Which really is what made me decide to grow my own medicine.The availability of quality cannabis in my area is pretty sketchy at best and the prices are insane.Regs and mids just didn't really help her that much but when I am able to get the high end product from local growers(I',m assuming their local anyway) there is a world of difference.She usually has to use a cane but when she smokes a bowl of good cann, she can walk w/o it.The fact that getting good meds for her is so iffy and half the time an exercise in futility has driven me to create my own.How something, which has NO bad side effects,is not dangerous,and can be grown so easily,is illegal baffles my mind.Anyway I'm sure we've all ranted and raved about those laws at length.Well...screw anyone who stands in my way to create a better quality of life for my wife or myself.Anyway ,enough ranting ,really just wanted to send out a digital wave to everyone.<waves> Aredrik

I

Iseberge2004

You may wanna look into Sensi Star from Paradise seeds I hear she's a great med strain.:afroweed:

A

Aredrik

Thanks, that was actually going to be my next post...good strains for spine or back pain.I'll give it a try my next grow.

hubcap

hubcap

first off welcome.
alot of people here make the strains that are right up your alley...

get comfy. youre not gonna wanna go anywhere else.

in the meantime...

id recommend:

-sensi star
-black domina
-og kush
-bubba kush

you dont feel, much, after medicating with those....

R

rezz

No one here is gonna stand in your way, thats for damn sure, Best wishes to you and your wife, and happy growing. =]

Top Bottom