Greetings from the High desert

• Thread starter scuba steve
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

scuba steve

I am a disabled veteran,who uses and grows.I am in the high desert in so cal.MMJ has helped me so very much,i have gotten off methadone.Steve

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the Farm Scuba:damnhippie:

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the farm Steve :hi

hubcap

hubcap

welcome to the farm scuba steve

spent some time at twentynine palms, myself, in my jarhead days.
ooh rah!

enjoy your stay.

ask anything you need of u s.

lotta us, here, dedicated to takin care of veterans

-hubcap-

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey scubba, Med patient as well in CA..
Welcome to the farm.

GTD

G

Gilpro

Welcome Scuba,

Congrats on kickin the Methadone, enjoy your stay.:smiley_joint:

F

FastForward

Welcome to the Farm :rastadancing: Am a scuba diver too....divemaster, about 120 logged dives....

darksideX

darksideX

welcome to the farm scuba steve,it's a friendly place 'bout green passion,you are more then welcome,enjoi ur stay!

S

scuba steve

Thanks everyone for the welcome,i am sorry to be so late on responding,but i took a trip to Thailand,and was severely jet lagged and my 2 boys have kept me from doing much of anything other than being mr mom!!!!

N

Nuglover

Welcome to the Farm brother, good to see you're not on that crap anymore. Hope your trip was good. Enjoy youself here at the Farm.

A

Aredrik

Hello and welcome.
My wife is currently trying to cut her methadone intake down but it gets hard when you live in this assbackwards state where everything seems to be illegal .I am hoping by growing ourselves we can keep her in mother nature's meds so she can totally get off it.She has degenerative disc disease and a few other med conditions which cause her a lot of pain and a lower quality of life.When we are able to find good cannabis she is able to walk w/o her cane and take less pain pills.Glad to hear it helped you get off it altogether.Hopefully laws will change soon or we may move to Cali in the next year.Worth the move if it creates a better quality of life for her.Blah,blah...I'm rambling..sorry and welcome once again. Aredrik

Top Bottom