greetings from the netherlands

• Thread starter skunkman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

skunkman

Hey there,

I'm a medicinal grower from Holland, and growing my one stash for 8 years now. First outdoor, but now I've build a grow/bloom room in my shed. I was planning to grow in 2 grow rooms at the same time, because it's a unheated shed. So when the lights are on in 1 room the other is in night time. So I can use the warmth of one room to warm the other room.

The last year I've been collecting seeds from different breeders to try them, and find a plant that satisfies my medicinal needs. But unfortunately I've red the horror stories about the seed depot and them selling fake seeds. (especially rare dankness)It got me sick to my stomach. because if spend my last savings to get , what I believed was, the real deal. Now I'm stuck with ,what I've red, cheap knock offs.

So I hope to get some trust restored by getting a member of this community, and share my growth reports and smoke reports.

kind regards,

skunkman

Mogrow

Mogrow

welcome to the Farm Skunkman. Sorry about your experience with seed depot. You have to be very diligent in your seed buying these days.
Thought you could purchase seeds legally in the Netherlands?

Peace mogrow

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Welcome to the farm skunkman. If you can't find what you're looking for at home, then this site has some top notch stuff coming through. You just have to decide what you want to start with is all.

S

skunkman

hey mogrow: you can buy seeds legally, but I wanted to try some other gear like from hazeman, motarebel, etc. As far as I know you can't buy seeds in Holland from those breeders so.. had to find it elsewhere. And quite a lot of well-known breeders sold there seeds so I thought that it was oke to buy there. Hard lesson learned.:(:drowning::rage:

Thanks for the warm welcome: mogrow, logic, seamaiden and drifting13.
Hope to have a good and interesting time over here, and to learn much, much, much, much more about growing:bookworm:

P

plant-lover68

Does Attitude carry the seeds you are looking for? They carry American seeds last time I looked. Welcome to the forum. Dreamed I was at the Cannabis Cup a few weeks ago and hated to wake up. Amsterdam is my adopted home.

Top Bottom