Greetings From The Nomadic Grower!!

• Thread starter MacGyver
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MacGyver

MacGyver

Good day all you divine creatures!

I'm happy to be here, looking forward to learning a lot;-) Bit of a mad hatter, but all in good spirits. Excited to start to grow again after two years of abstinence... new country, new hemisphere, new life;-) Thanks for the site, the information here is invaluable and I'm sure as time goes by I'll get to meet great characters here.. Attached photo of myself, my friend and my two sons, Ulfr, The Viking (L), and Portos Peligro (R) on our farm in Botswana (Jan 2015), in order to introduce the whole family. Anyone interested in the story... check out the profile;-)

Great to be here!

Mac
Greetings from the nomadic grower

alaskind

alaskind

wwlcome to the farm! you should have some great genes available.on your continent.... ill be watching.. :-)

MacGyver

MacGyver

These were my girls on the other side of the Equator... a long long time ago.. It is so liberating being able to share these... We were totally security zoned and all of you know how difficult it is not to tell everyone when your very first clones take, the first veg teenagers to go to the mountain and then the sweet sweet view of trycol in the morning sun ;-)

IMG 4275
IMG 4276
IMG 4277
IMG 4278
IMG 4279
IMG 4280
IMG 4281
IMG 4282
IMG 4283
IMG 4284
IMG 4285
IMG 4286
IMG 4287
IMG 4289
IMG 4290
IMG 4292
IMG 4293
IMG 4294
IMG 4295
IMG 4296

Potato Pipe

Potato Pipe

Isn't Malawi Gold from right next door to where you are?

MacGyver

MacGyver

So after two weeks without medicine, I stumbled upon two grams of quite surprising tropical street smoke and decided to germinate the seeds in my hotel room last night. Tapped them this AM and took them out just now.. put them in toilet paper... Imagine that;-) When they're ready, they'll be planted on my cycling route. Even though I know this is just messing around, I can't wait to see them soar... this place is near the equator on the Atlantic ocean and with temperatures between 30 and 45 degrees celcius, all year around, they are going to become giants! I'm busy researching the latest indoor technology in order to set up a state of the art indoor grow tent. Firstly, I need to find proper accomodation... get the genetics ordered and then the rest. I am looking for advice from anyone who are well versed in available genetics... I am looking for a strain with the highest CBD, lowest THC Content as well as a strain with the lowest CBD and Highest THC... What would you recommend?
IMG 0772
IMG 0773
IMG 0774
IMG 0776
IMG 0777
IMG 0778

MacGyver

MacGyver

Isn't Malawi Gold from right next door to where you are?
Hi Potato Pipe! No, unfortunately there are about 5 countries separating me from lovely Malawi;-) I am sure the boys of Greenhouse seed company has the Malawi gold landrace in their seedbank... saw it on strainhunters once

alaskind

alaskind

from what iv read, ac/dc ia the strain u want for high cbd... also look into stephen hawking kush by alphakronic... high thc i wld try to get extreme og by exotic genetix... it has been tested @ 30%...

alaskind

alaskind

if i was gonna run malawi,I'd look at ace seeds or cannabiogen... they have been working it for a long time now..

MacGyver

MacGyver

from what iv read, ac/dc ia the strain u want for high cbd... also look into stephen hawking kush by alphakronic... high thc i wld try to get extreme og by exotic genetix... it has been tested @ 30%...
Wow! Thank you for that information. My mouth is litterally watering! I can't wait to make my own CBD oil again, that stuff cures ANYTHING!

Next step for me is to familiarise myself with the latest technology.. this time I'm going full swing, co2 at 1500ppm, temperature and humidity spot-on my means of AC... they run around here 24/7 anyway;-)

Thanks again!

straincreation

straincreation

Welcome to the farm.
happy farmin;)
check out the bay there tons and more, strains you are looking for. Alot of creduble breeders here at the farm.

MacGyver

MacGyver

Thank you! This page is still somewhat of an ineffable experience for me... I've had to maintain 100% security when I farmed in the mountain and that involved staying away from the subject alltogether; no internet searches, no email correspondence, no phonecalls... only had two grow videos from 2007 that a friend had copied for me... the rest I had to learn the hard way, I mean, I had used 400W magnetic balasts bought for cash on auction, recovered from old spotlights... to avoid questions or suspicion at the supply store;-)... I personally almost killed those first ladies three times by the time we harvested;-) Spidermites, heat buildup, powdery mildew, emergency evacuation and emergency setup at the new location... Crazyness but wouldn't have wanted it any other way;-)

Hence the ineffability... How amazing to be able to communicate with you guys! Hehehe

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
You know, there are some heavy African Sativas that most folks can't handle, they're that heady. Suggesting to me that their cannabinoid profile is fairly respectable. I wouldn't be surprised if your local strains are every bit as hard-hitting as what many folks out here grow, if not moreso.

Welcome to the farm! Nice introduction. :)

Top Bottom