Greetings From The Nomadic Grower!!

• Thread starter MacGyver
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Toaster79

Toaster79

Huh!

Looks like you have a big problem there. Delivery, if possible at all, will probably hit you hard :confused:

Will have to take a look at our local shops if they're willing to ship your way. Wenn I think again that might not be such a big problem. After all, money is what they want. Im sure we will come with something up.

You're shootin big with your setup :D Well, you do have unlimited supply of your landrace beans ;)

Keep it green bro!

I'll start diging a bit to see what's avaliable around here and what are the prices.

MacGyver

MacGyver

Huh!

Looks like you have a big problem there. Delivery, if possible at all, will probably hit you hard :confused:

Will have to take a look at our local shops if they're willing to ship your way. Wenn I think again that might not be such a big problem. After all, money is what they want. Im sure we will come with something up.

You're shootin big with your setup :D Well, you do have unlimited supply of your landrace beans ;)

Keep it green bro!

I'll start diging a bit to see what's avaliable around here and what are the prices.
Thanks Dude! I can absolutely not wait to get started,,, once you've lived with these plants, it's crap to live without them;-)

Toaster79

Toaster79

Thanks Dude! I can absolutely not wait to get started,,, once you've lived with these plants, it's crap to live without them;-)

I feel you bro! Ive got them growing in my living room so whenever I'm not tending them like let's say I'm watching tv, I'm only doing it with one eye. The other one is locked on the closet :D

+++++Vibes

Toaster79

Toaster79

Have you accidentaly got any photos of that Ebola Kush in its natural environment? Im just curious about the shape and the size of those plants. :)

MacGyver

MacGyver

I will only have the photos that I take of these little badboys I'm growing now... Moving to another location tomorrow... so it's all coming together;-) I suppose they will follow the same kind of growth pattern as the other African land race sativas... This one seems not to have much CBD, as I could stay awake for two days smoking this.. no curing took place and the sections were cut from a larger compressed brick:-) I can't wait to dig in to the properly cured version.. only patience will get me there;-)

Toaster79

Toaster79

So tall bitches they are :D

Cool you got settled in :) Now on to it! ;)

Me loves the uplifting makes me happy sativa buzz :D

++++Vibes

MacGyver

MacGyver

Welcome! relax kick back and puff puff give!
Thank you Mauiinfinity!! I'm chilling it big time in West Africa... I threw the comb away and came to do business here,,, high as a fucking kite on the local landrace;-) You have a good one Amigo!

MacGyver

MacGyver

Does anybody out there in the US of A know the farmers of the emerald triangle? I started watching the series called 'Weed Country', and would very much like to go and pay them a visit;-)

Toaster79

Toaster79

Maybe @Shegrows could help you here. As I understand she's coming from those circles :)

+++++Vibes

Keep it green!

Hillbilly Z

Hillbilly Z

Does anybody out there in the US of A know the farmers of the emerald triangle? I started watching the series called 'Weed Country', and would very much like to go and pay them a visit;-)
I know a few, but you most likely won't see them on TV ;)

MacGyver

MacGyver

I know a few, but you most likely won't see them on TV ;)
Hehehe! Cool, I know the tv analogy is lame and I would have died before going on tv myself, when I used to grow... it was all about 100% security, however much you want to shout out: "MEDICINE!!!!" to the world ;-)

Anyway, I will push your button when I know my ETA.

Can't wait to climb those hills

Hillbilly Z

Hillbilly Z

Hehehe! Cool, I know the tv analogy is lame and I would have died before going on tv myself, when I used to grow... it was all about 100% security, however much you want to shout out: "MEDICINE!!!!" to the world ;-)

Anyway, I will push your button when I know my ETA.

Can't wait to climb those hills
Me either my good friend!

Shegrows

Shegrows

I know some of the exact places they are looking at in the helicopters. It's amazing to see from that perspective though. I don't know anyone personally that has been popped on the show, or would willingly go on the show to show off there scene. But I can see a lot of my friends operations from the helicopter:(

Hillbilly Z

Hillbilly Z

I plan on residing near the foot of Pike's Peak in the next year. Let's see if I can pull that big rabbit out of my ;)

One thing I've never been, is boring! lol

MacGyver

MacGyver

After having to deal with crazy impossible traffic situations around here, this is one of my latest desires... made in South Africa... check out this vid..
Or search for Marauder Top Gear.. problem solved

Latest posts

Top Bottom