Greetings from the Pacific .N.W.

• Thread starter HighBurn8
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HighBurn8

HighBurn8

Evening Farmers..New here... so I thought I'd do the polite thing and introduce myself to you kind folks. I am currently growing out a couple Kushes an Affy and two bagseed I got locally under a single 600 MH for now until they're big enough to throw in flower. I'll then switch to a 600w hps to finish them out in.

Im not sure quite yet what method I want to adopt into my daily routine but I do know that I want to feel like I accomplished something at the end of my run when all is said and done if you know what I mean.

I dont want my efforts to be for nothing so I'll be sure to pay Lots and Lots of attention while Im here.
Thanks again for having me,

H8

V

viva mexico

hello highburn8 welcome to thcfarmer. i like to use 600's as well. good luck with the kushes and bagseed!

v.m

P

paco666

howdy highburn.....do you have to water outdoors in the pacific north west.....?

HighBurn8

HighBurn8

Hello viva and paco. thanks for the warm welcome guys. this is actually my first time I had to use a 600 to flower my plants out with as i have always used my 1K in the past. but the damn ballast finally took a dump on me and I just havent been able to cough up the cheddar to get a new one. I already had this 600w in my veg cab that I was using to veg my plants under so now I will be using it to flower under too until I can get another ballast for my 1k.

Oh well it'll at least give me the opportunity to learn how to dial in my grow on a smaller scale.

Thanks again guys for having me.

H8

Top Bottom