Greetings from the upper eat coast

• Thread starter sativaXindica
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sativaXindica

Hey everybody, greeting from the Upper East Coast! I've been watching this forum for some time now and decided that it is time to join! I am looking forward to sharing my thoughts and more importantly getting all of you guys feed back.

I'm running a 5x5 (flower) with 1000w HPS and a 2x4 (veg) with 5cfl.

Growing with SOIL, but considering HYDRO on my next grow.

Running : Grand Daddy Purple
Northern Light Blue
Cinderella 99
AK 47

LOOKING FORWARD TO EVERYONE'S HELP!

PEACE sativaXindica

S

sativaXindica

Whats craking MOTHERLODE! Thanks for responding. I almost feel at home! lol

QUESTION : What you think would be the best way for me to go hydro in my
5x5? What type of HYDRO set-up should I look into?

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
welcom sativaxindica ...............ebb and flow is the best to start with IMO

S

sativaXindica

Good Looks FREEGROW...I never did any HYDRO work but after reading so much about what Hydro produces....I'M IN! I've asked a few people what they thought and a few different ideas were thrown at me. The most catchy and easy set-up I was told about was The HEMPY BUCKET.

QUESTION : What are the benifits and disadvantages of using either EBB and FLOW or the HEMPY BUCKET?

Bud Spleefman

Bud Spleefman

Premium Member
Supporter
Hallo from the cnet mid wt coast!

coloradochem

coloradochem

hey SxI hows the lobster, lol. Dwc is a really cheap diy and fairly easy, in my opinion

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
Good Looks FREEGROW...I never did any HYDRO work but after reading so much about what Hydro produces....I'M IN! I've asked a few people what they thought and a few different ideas were thrown at me. The most catchy and easy set-up I was told about was The HEMPY BUCKET.

QUESTION : What are the benifits and disadvantages of using either EBB and FLOW or the HEMPY BUCKET?

not sure did a bag seed run in dwc got root rot from temp res temp is very crucial ...am in coco now good luck

also ebb& flow is basicaly a huge pot with more than one plant and an auto water/feed
but look around their is alot of info at the farm brother

Latest posts

Top Bottom