greetings from Washington

• Thread starter clutch419
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
clutch419

clutch419

Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I am clutch419. I have been growing for 16 years now. I have tried almost every type of way to grow and have found the kiss method to be the best.
I grow 3 strains mainly but am waiting for beans to come in so I can try new things.
Champagne is my Kush strain. Given to me years ago.
I have been working with chemotherapy for about 6 years now she is great. More crystal than I have every seen on a plant.
and my famous strain called p.c. She was a bag seed from 2009 she has a few genetic problems that make her very hard to grow. But have you every seen a strain that has droplets of thc form on her they even mature like a regular crystal would.
And maybe I can figure out how toad pics you can see.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Welcome to the farm! :)

Use the "Upload a File" button and upload pix directly to the farm as we can't allow hotlinking (breaks the SSL).

clutch419

clutch419

FB IMG 1400940699682

BeenBurned

BeenBurned

Sup clutch...NW grows some dank shit!
Nice pic bro, Maybe u could pass a few cuts out and see how we do. :angelic: Lol
Will we see u at the cup in Sea.?

clutch419

clutch419

The main problem with sharing cuttings is they are very hard to get to live if i take 25 I will be happy if I get 10 clones with roots.
it takes up to 25 days or longer for roots to show. And yes I have tried a cloner and the same thing. I will probably share some beans after I breed her with some bog strains.

Top Bottom