Greetings!

• Thread starter MajesticFlowers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MajesticFlowers

MajesticFlowers

You are double feeding it. By doing that, you are causing a pH lockout, plant wide.

Imagine a guy up to his neck in his favorite food but he simply can't eat anymore. He's choking on what you keep adding to the pile around his head.

The amendments are one, maybe 2 time use and thats it. You don't keep feeding it all the time. Thats what living soil means, the soil does the feeding.
Stop adding anything but water.
You soil has dolomite lime in it so it will adjust the pH for you. So, stop trying to pH it.
Feel free to filter the water with a plain carbon water filter for drinking. It will get rid of most anything that can cause a problem.
That's it. The plant has more than enough food and recharge to last 3 lifetimes. Water only from

You are double feeding it. By doing that, you are causing a pH lockout, plant wide.

Imagine a guy up to his neck in his favorite food but he simply can't eat anymore. He's choking on what you keep adding to the pile around his head.

The amendments are one, maybe 2 time use and thats it. You don't keep feeding it all the time. Thats what living soil means, the soil does the feeding.
Stop adding anything but water.
You soil has dolomite lime in it so it will adjust the pH for you. So, stop trying to pH it.
Feel free to filter the water with a plain carbon water filter for drinking. It will get rid of most anything that can cause a problem.
That's it. The plant has more than enough food and recharge to last 3 lifetimes. Water only from now on.
Checked my note book only top fed twice, one I veg once is flower, used recharge once half dose and fosh sh!t once half dose thats about it.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Checked my note book only top fed twice, one I veg once is flower, used recharge once half dose and fosh sh!t once half dose thats about it.
Then something is wrong in the root zone. What is the root temp? What is the temp of the side of the container?

MajesticFlowers

MajesticFlowers

Then something is wrong in the root zone. What is the root temp? What is the temp of the side of the container?
Here's a pic of the bottom to
Screenshot 20220125 191500 SriHome
20220125 184009

SSgrower

SSgrower

Also, you can use a "ShopVac" to empty the reservoir. Nice plant you wanna finish this gal. SS

D

dalegribble

lol some will go overboard on their pans but can't be too careful, overwatering is the no 1 mishap in gardening, When I 1st started growing reading the leaves was my 1st lesson, when the plants are thirsty & needs nutrients they will droop down, as soon as I added the water they popped back up, I didn't use fertilizer until flowering back then, the seedlings have their nutrients till they're mature which I didn't read about fertilizers till it started showing, I didn't add anything till that time, also read about what will happen to a plant if you never fertilized it , it will flower still but not as good as if it was fertilized, REMEMBER THIS! back in the early 90s probably before you were even born I've grown trees as big as me in a 2 x 4 closet, all I had was a book, from what I seen looks like little banzai trees ,lol, I didn't worry about the temperature humidity , nothing , the plants will grow in any environment , to get their full potential harvest then you master the environment, but as I been doing this, you have to work your way up to it, they don't start with coco etc., start with the basics. TBH marijuana is really easy to grow, my spouse telling me the way they talk sounding like it's impossible, I looked at her & told her about the plants in the closet, she knew she was there, didn't want it to flower but the trees looked sharp, when I GOTTEN ON HERE which it makes new growers discouraged b/c of the way you talk on here like it's impossible , it takes a lot of talent to grow it? NO IT DOESN'T, I GOT NEWS FOR ALL OF YOU, PLANT'S IS NATURE LEAVE THEM ALONE GIVE THEM THEIR FOOD AND LEAVE THEM ALONE, nature will take care of its own

MajesticFlowers

MajesticFlowers

It's not draining. Get it out of that catch pan. Fill the pan with marbles or golf balls or ping pong balls. There is no air to the bottom of the pot so it doesn't drain properly and root rot will set in.
I guess it was just fading lol stayed the same yellowing slowly, here's an update pic!
20220201 143114

Top Bottom