Greetings

• Thread starter nicholasdemitro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

nicholasdemitro

Hey Y'all! Greetings from BC – Let's Talk Weed!

What's up, fellow green thumbs?

I'm stoked to be here.... I'm just a regular dude from these killer hills of BC, where the air is fresh, the rain is relentless, and growing ganja is practically a way of life.

Let me spin you a tale of how I got into this wild world of weed. Picture this: a young, wide-eyed grower, armed with nothing but a handful of seeds and a dream, sneaking around like a ninja trying to grow some green. Yep, I started out guerrilla style, under the cover of darkness, nurturing those babies like they were my own offspring. It was like a secret mission, man.

But let's keep it real – it hasn't all been smooth sailing. Mother Nature has thrown me some curveballs, like epic storms that almost wiped out my crop. And then there was that time a bear stumbled upon my grow spot – talk about a heart-pounding moment! I swear I had a full-on conversation with the guy, trying to convince him to leave my precious plants alone. Thank the weed gods he eventually wandered off!

Despite the hurdles, there's nothing like the rush of seeing your plants thrive, reaching for the sky like they own the place. Now, I'm ready to level up and expand my operation, but I'm not about to do it alone.

I'm here to kick it with you awesome folks, share stories, swap tips, and maybe even spark up some friendships along the way. Whether you're a seasoned pro or just getting started, let's roll one up and dive into this green adventure together.

Cheers to the future – may our harvests be plentiful, our highs be soaring, and our vibes be chill as ever.

Catch you on the flip side,

- Nicholas Demitro

Latest posts

Top Bottom