Greetings

• Thread starter toyswitch
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

toyswitch

I'm here open to sharing information that will help increase the quality of our cannabis.

A lot of my own personal experience came from setting up large 10-20+ light grow spaces for fellow farmers. Helping to construct automated grow spaces gave me the opportunity to see an array of different styles of growing and the different complications each room had in order to dial it in. So, I have plenty of experience in setting up/maintaining gardens, but I can't say I have put much energy towards producing more r better thc... yet.

I am not saying that I haven't succeeded in growing quality cannabis because at one point I could produce 12lbs in 3 months from 6000 watts of light. I can produce a quality organic product. However I was merely using some of the same common products and mixtures which I had already witnessed work.

The one area I would like to feel more knowledgeable at is with my nutrients and knowing exactly how each one is affecting the plant. Maybe even figuring out which ones aid one another. Basically I am looking for some of yall chemists or ex-chemists or scientists or whatever to help break some things down to the basics and maybe drop some guidelines to help me produce that high grade medication we are striving for!

Good Luck N Happy Farming!

Top Bottom