greetings!!!

• Thread starter Thick Smoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Thick Smoke

hello all. i am Thick Smoke. i was very active on Overgrow for a very long time. i am finally back to growing and am looking for some cool cats to talk with bout it :smoke
i am a glassblower and was a resident glassblower on OG working with ~S~
i am not welcome on ICmag and dont really care.

G

Guano

Hang yer hat & stay awhile.Lets see some of yer glass while yer here.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Hi Thick Smoke welcome to the friendly farm enjoy your stay :D no trolls here!

New grower? then read our

Looking for info on a certain strain? Check out our Strain Guide -

Thinking of visiting Amsterdam? check out our Coffee Shop reviews -

G

greel

Hey Thick Smoke :)

I've seen some videos of glass blowing at youtube; some guy doing them colored glass pipes and stuff in his garage - looks real wicked and must be alot of fun!

Anyho, take care

G

T

thc4sim

Welcome over to the Farm ThickSmoke!:smoke

Yea it would be cool to see some of the pieces you've made!

Q

queso

hola thicksmoke, what was ur name on IC or OG? i think u made my friend a chillum with blue dots on it, but i have seen a couple other grower/blowers, dont know if that was yous

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the farm Thick Smoke :hi

T

Thick Smoke

Thanx

for the warm welcome all. it is much appreciated. i am currently going through a very bad detox from vicodin.
i was in a accident last year and got hurt pretty bad. i am still in pain but am sick of the vicodin. that is the reason i started growing again.
greel- blowing glass has to be one of the best jobs in the world. i have been doing it for 10 or so years now.

queso- i went by the same handle on both overgrow and ICmag. i got booted off icmag shortly after they started due to some crap between between jipsi, BOG, and DG.

i will post some pics on the future.

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah man get well and stay off the Rx. Be strong and dont give in.......you can do it! The farm is here for ya!! Just holla. Welcome aboard.

Top Bottom