greetings

• Thread starter mr cheese
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mr cheese

hi one and all, just thought id say hi as iv just joined the site, dont ask why its taken me so long to find it! lol to busy in the grow room i suppose! but im glad i have finnaly found it as what a wonderful site it is, havent had a proper look around as yet but what i have seen i like!!

well as my name says i am mr cheese, some of you may of heard of me from around the web.. im a u.k grower/breeder with a big love for the plant, both for its medical qualities and for its ability to bring man kind together, unlike all other drugs that just seem to drive man kind apart..

strains currently growing are original c99 frm bros grimme stock, pineapple pheno, lemon skunk and of cours my beloved cheese! well i will be as of next week! lol.. duo to some dirty ass robbers who are to stupid or lazy to grow their own iv recently had all my strains lost to the old bill, which was 14 strains intotal! guted just doesnt cover it! but thank the lord im still free to grow our beloved herb so i cnt complaine... but thanks to a very kind hearted memeber who is kindly rooting me the original cheese i will soon have her back in my room to carry on with my breeding projects...

anyways think thats all for now... look forward to meeting you all... all the best... stay safe..mrc

supercharged

supercharged

hey cheese how we doin bro?
glad2have u at the farm man, u growin the exodus cheese out or another original cheese?
we got the livers up here man, think i prefer the taste of the exo though!!!

Curb Feeler

Curb Feeler

The original UK Cheese is amazing. I'd sure hate to lose her! Glad to hear you're getting her back!

Best all-around pot strain for growing and enjoying in my opinion.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome mr cheese

Been robbed myself, sucks. Hope you get your stable back better than ever

mal

Top Bottom