Greetings

• Thread starter Reebs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Reebs

Reebs

whats up everyone? i'm currently putting together my first medical grow. currently i have 1 hydro farm 430w HPS light with ballast and plan on getting another as soon as funds alow. as far as strains, i have 5 seeds of each, XXX Sour Diesel, G.D.P. x White Widow, White Domina, Flo, Green Crack, and some random bagseed's from a couple different local clubs.

i plan to run 2 strains per cycle with about 3-4 clones from each strain.

as of right now the only main questions/ concerns i have for my grow is just nutrients. i've been actively reading and learning from friends for years, but when it comes to nutrients, i just get lost as to what is best and/or reccomended for veg/flowering!

any compliments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Reebs

Reebs

Reebs

Thanks, I'm looking forward to learning from everyone here. This forum seems to be way more involved than the couple other forums that i've checked out. Personal opinion of course!

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome Reebs

Good to have you, a good start is 1/2 of recommended doses. If it says add 1 teaspoon start with 1/2 teaspoon per gallon

mal

Bud Spleefman

Bud Spleefman

Premium Member
Supporter
I'd be happy to give you some recommendations if you post your growing method, and other pertinent info... but regardless, welcome to the farm!

Top Bottom