Greetings!

• Thread starter Catfish
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Catfish

Hello to everyone! I am a former soldier now out of the military. I am very curious and eager to learn how I can participate and contribute to this wonderful phenomenom. I believe that the careful consideration of what is good and right for ourselves is sacred among other things. I applaud all you out there who have attempted and persued these crafts. Lastly, I am grateful that the art of growing Cannibis has been subtly yet substantially refined to the benifit of us all!

soserthc1

soserthc1

ashame

Hello to everyone! I am a former soldier now out of the military. I am very curious and eager to learn how I can participate and contribute to this wonderful phenomenom. I believe that the careful consideration of what is good and right for ourselves is sacred among other things. I applaud all you out there who have attempted and persued these crafts. Lastly, I am grateful that the art of growing Cannibis has been subtly yet substantially refined to the benifit of us all!
first thank you for your service as it is greatly appreciated. Without people like you are freedom to do most things (including cultivating cannabis) would not be taken for granted. BUT you def could of collect alot of great cannabis genentics -seeds either in afgan or irag that would of been a good start ,,, but welcome to forum

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome

Thank you very much for your service, glad to have you

mal

Top Bottom