Greetings

• Thread starter Danksmith
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Danksmith

Whats up everyone, ive always cruised this site and have finally decided to join. Recently ive began sharing info more on the net and im amazed at how beneficial this is at all levels. Iknow there are a wealth of experienced growers here and i look forward learning as much as possible and of course raising some fine dank.

I like to grow in soil and stay as organic/omri friendly as possible. I currently have a relatively small grow with a 600w hps in flower and 400w mh in veg. Im in the process of moving to a bigger pad where i will have much more room thank god.

In flower right now i have headband, p 98, mk ultra, and querkle. In veg i have gage's sun maiden, leai og, harliquen x jo-og, grape stomper x gsbx, cindy 99 bx, querkle, and p 98

I was thinking of startin a log for some testers im running for gage green.
Grape Stomper x Grape Stomper bx. (Don). Or i will be starting my burgundy seeds as well soon which should b great.

i look forward to bumpin elbows wit u fine folks:winking0067:

M

Marmaduke

ello and welcome, relatively new myself. You're sure to get some good flav with your strains and style

P

prairiefire13

Well you evidently have impeccable taste for the herb Danksmith. Good to have you (and nice name choice btw).

D

Danksmith

Thanks for stopping by duke:pimp: seems like lots of dank here

Top Bottom