Greetings

• Thread starter TheNman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TheNman

As it's always better to understand the ones you are interacting with, i thought i'd not only share my growing history, but my non cannabis related attributes as well.

I've been growing for about 6 years now.

I started with outdoors when i moved back to a rural area by my buddy, who's been growing a few here and there for several years. My first harvest was a bust, as it was a year with a hurricane scare, so the farmer who owned the fields i planted in harvested early. The 35 odd plants were fine, still in the ground, but mostly tilled into the dirt.

Talk about bad smoke.

During the following off-season, i bought Ready set grow 1&2 from HT, built a room in the crawl space above my garage and got some random mothers going.
That season, i cut 500 clones, planted about 250 and harvested about 9lbs.

This method continued for 4 more seasons. Taking into account helping my local buddies, i've cut about 3,000 clones, popped about 200 seeds and harvested, trimmed and dried well over 100lbs.

I've been indoors for almost a year now.
With each harvest, i spend more money on equipment, forever improving upon my methods.

As time progresses, i hope to add several grows and document some of my methods, for all you guys on this great site!

As for the non-grower me, i'm 27, have blue hair, 123 IQ, personality type Rational-Mastermind.(don't cha just love that title?[lol]) I'm a freelance writer(which is why i always write so much) and love playing various awesome 360 games.... when i'm not getting the RED RINGS OF DEATH, that is.

Currently, i'm still in pursuit of world domination, hopefully ushered in by my movie franchise, which as of yet, is still nowhere, thought the script reviews have all been positive.

I'm a wicked nice guy and funny as hell.... the perfect session buddy! ;)
If you make sense, we'll get alone splendidly!

In short...
I am the man.
I am TheNman.

See ya around!

HAPPY GROWING!

S

Simple Simon

:tmi No seriously , Welcome hope ya have a good time @ THCF

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the farm NMan, you'll get on just fine here :hi

C

cktRAVEl

Welcome...sound interesting...some good stories for sure. Can't wait to see and read more of what you are doing.

peace...ckt

D

DTRave420

"Hello Nman" (DTRave420 says in his best Seinfeld voice)

Welcome to the farm bro...Can't wait to see your stuff...
:420:

T

TheNman

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

This site is starting to rival Overgrow as my favorite marijuana sites ever!
I miss OG.

Anyhoo, though logic has implied that some people have not been behaving themselves, i've personally seen nothing but smart, informed, educated and well versed individuals on this site!

I am proud to be a member, to share forums with not only those who grow these great strains, but also a few who've created them!

I wish everyone the best with all their grows(and non-grow life events) and look forward to getting to know an assload of you crazy cannabis enthusiasts!

HAPPY GROWING!

Top Bottom