Greetings!

• Thread starter HeisenBOG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HeisenBOG

HeisenBOG

Hello from sunnyvale!

been on a few different forums, but they keep going down. Hopefully this place will be around awhile.

Soil grower for the moment, gearing up for a 4x4 Bogglegum grow, hiding from Mr Lahey.

HeisenBOG

HeisenBOG

Thanks!

Still gearing up. been using same old stuff for a decade.

Replacing my ancient technology with some new stuff, ditching my 10 year old 400w HPS/mag ballast with an AdvancedLED Diamond Series XML 350, had planned on getting 2 Area51 XGS-190's instead, but they're perpetually unavailable! Bummer.

Other gear waiting on in the mail:
Phresh Filter 6in x 16in 400CFM (never used a carbon scrubber before, hoping they work as well as everyone says)
Hydrofarm Active Air 6 inch In-Line Fan 400 CFM
UNO 4x4 tent

First grow with this stuff will be in one tent, I'll be adding another tent for vegging probably around mid grow.

I hope I'm not jumping on the LED bandwagon too soon.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Welcome! No, you're not jumping on the bandwagon, you're helping to push the technology.

HeisenBOG

HeisenBOG

Welcome! No, you're not jumping on the bandwagon, you're helping to push the technology.

Yea I'm really pumped. Should be here thursday.

on another note: Facepalm! "BOG" is a PERSON? I thought "BOG" was some kind of jargon similar to "chromic" or "dank" or something that meant "really good shit", now I see it's a person and he's here... I feel like a jerk for incorporating his name!

justanotherbozo

justanotherbozo

on another note: Facepalm! "BOG" is a PERSON? I thought "BOG" was some kind of jargon similar to "chromic" or "dank" or something that meant "really good shit", now I see it's a person and he's here... I feel like a jerk for incorporating his name!
...BOG is a kool enough kat that i'm sure he'll be flattered and so won't mind and don't hold it against yourself for not knowing, ...allowing yourself to 'feel like a jerk' for not knowing will only hurt you.

anyway, welcome to the party.

peace, bozo

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl

BoG = Bushy Old Grower, and he's 100% person. :D I'm with bozo, I think he'd be flattered. We're going to assume from now on that you'll be rockin' BoG genetics. I know I am!

MrRightBrain

MrRightBrain

Thanks!

Still gearing up. been using same old stuff for a decade.

Replacing my ancient technology with some new stuff, ditching my 10 year old 400w HPS/mag ballast with an AdvancedLED Diamond Series XML 350, had planned on getting 2 Area51 XGS-190's instead, but they're perpetually unavailable! Bummer.

Other gear waiting on in the mail:
Phresh Filter 6in x 16in 400CFM (never used a carbon scrubber before, hoping they work as well as everyone says)
Hydrofarm Active Air 6 inch In-Line Fan 400 CFM
UNO 4x4 tent

First grow with this stuff will be in one tent, I'll be adding another tent for vegging probably around mid grow.

I hope I'm not jumping on the LED bandwagon too soon.
I think you atr getting into the LED at a great time. many of the issues and reliability problems have been fixed, I look forward to seeing what you can do with LED.

Welcome to the farm.

Top Bottom