gremanating seeds HELP

• Thread starter Venom818
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Venom818

Venom818

I have these seeds I popped i got little white tails on them but they dont seem to be doing much. Its been a week and the little tails havent gotten any bigger should i put the ziplock back in with my clones that have a heat matt im thinking there not doing much cause its cold.Any suggestions?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

This happened 2 me 1 time.. The Lil tail was juss sticking out but not growing at all.. I tryed everything but it never grew.. In my experience I think I over watered the Lil seed.. I think I drowned it.. I'm not sure but I couldn't get it 2 grow & after 2 weeks I juss gave up... Sorry I wasn't much help but the bean might b dead..

Venom818

Venom818

This happened 2 me 1 time.. The Lil tail was juss sticking out but not growing at all.. I tryed everything but it never grew.. In my experience I think I over watered the Lil seed.. I think I drowned it.. I'm not sure but I couldn't get it 2 grow & after 2 weeks I juss gave up... Sorry I wasn't much help but the bean might b dead..

thnx bro ill wait another week but just incase i threw 2 more seeds to germinate hopefully 1 makes it

Aligee

Aligee

your on the right track some seeds just dont have any vigor for whatever reason try using rootsXL with some H2O2 to soak then place in a papertowel ...good luck venom!!!

P

primeform

Im having some issues with a set of seeds in a new kind of rapid rooter by Advanced. Should I give them some rootsxl and h202 too aligee?

Aligee

Aligee

Im having some issues with a set of seeds in a new kind of rapid rooter by Advanced. Should I give them some rootsxl and h202 too aligee?

Try it bro im soaking some whitemasterkush & some 05' sensi hindukush as we speak thats my secret recipe i havnt spoken of !!! You got to watch them cause this is what will happen
http://i1198.invalid.com/albums/aa460/aligeezy/image-915.jpg

D

Don Ganja

After years of planting and germing seeds all different ways I always just plant in pre moistened soil. Half fox farm light warrior and half black gold. Add enough water that some will drip when you squeeze a handfull of the soil,but not so wet that it squeezes out a lot. Poke a hole about half an inch deep with a pen and plant. Water very gently as the soil dries and use a spray bottle to keep top of the soil moist. Throw a dome on it for a few day if you want and take it off after seedlings break ground.
I've planted hundreds of seeds this way and always get 95-100% germination rates.
Simple sometimes works best.

Venom818

Venom818

your on the right track some seeds just dont have any vigor for whatever reason try using rootsXL with some H2O2 to soak then place in a papertowel ...good luck venom!!!

cool thnx ill try that ive never had this problem before but it is cold around here maybe that has something to do with it.

C

CAPO

I put my beans in a flat plastic food container with a lid in wet paper towels and use tap water. Then I put them on top of the cablebox. Works almost too good.

jaredman

jaredman

cold will def play a role but I have had success with beans popping in a greenhouse that gets down to 30 degrees some nights. I think they are just very sluggish. If you have a little tail throw it in a cup with soil and microhizal and it should take off. Also try to get the temps up to at least 60 if not 70. Like I said though I would throw them into the dirt.

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

Go to the greenhouseseeds.nl site and they have a great germination method in there...my germing is almost 100% with this method..hope this helps...dj

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
I soak in water for 12-24 hrs then plant in beer cups of pure coco almost 100% grem rate every time simple I also like those root shooters from an work really well I take those and put them in a beer cup of pure coco and put the shooter in and plant

Top Bottom