Grendel?????Any chance of seeing it at the farm????

• Thread starter MIZZ ELVIS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MIZZ ELVIS

Recently, I have become in love with this strain. My desire to grow some rotten, meaty, blue berry medicine cannot be contained. Recently I sampled a Grendel nug from a friend of a friend etc... and the flavor and effect of that nug was..........AMAZING!!! Truly a meaty, greasy, berry wonder of Jahs great medicine. Those grendel nugs were such excellent meds, instantly stopping all my CPH flares(fast cyclic unilateral migranes) dead in their tracks. I must get my paws on a few packs. Not to mention, the medicinal benefits were amazingly effective without any mental muddiness or lethargy. Anyone suffering from any form of severe migraines i.e. CM, SUNCT, EPH and otherwise should look into this strain. I give this strain the honorary title of Free Head. Punintentional of course, but there is a real sentiment that a migraine sufferer can appreciate..... Any info at all would be appreciated greatly. I thank you Mota for breeding this gem for the world!!!!!

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
good question

ive been drooling over this one for long time since mota spread the good word at OG i tried to aquire her

hp is favorite of mine n nevs g13 crossed to BM thats a hash dream come true

i hope too see som grendal stock at da farm ,but i think its a longshot

1luvbigherb

M

Mr_SLaTe

i have a grendel cut which put out exactally what you are describing...rotten meat/but with a fruitish undertone...tall standing trics which gives it a gritty/sandy feel/ and stinks while growing...takes over smell of anything else.....

i have been hunting for more of these seeds myself and would love to land me a few packs for back-up.

i was recently gifted 5 beans which are suposebly grendel seeds and i have begun the germ process....so with any luck i will be able to make some seeds that i will gladly give to anyone who desires them.

grendel is my favorite outdoor strain to grow...she turns many differnt colors in teh fall....really wish i had a camara when harvest time was here. she will finish by 25/sept and is mould resistant....

T

The Geneticist

Grendel was righteous Medicine that had a good yield. Knights templar was pretty good too, anyone every grow his Molokai Frost x bubba kush, some weird phenos to be had in those though some were just other worldly.

dlovejah

dlovejah

Grendel was righteous Medicine that had a good yield. Knights templar was pretty good too, anyone every grow his Molokai Frost x bubba kush, some weird phenos to be had in those though some were just other worldly.

Hell Yah it is.. Still have a couple of z's of Grendel.. I only had 2 more beans and they both popped.. There was lots of Grendel around about a year ago but the well it seems has run dry...If I get a girl out of the two Im going to grow a Grendel Tree....Cheers d.:harvest:

M

Medic

Ill contact Mota about these. I have around 100 beans left of these. F2's would be cool, but this is motas strain.

Top Bottom