Grendel

• Thread starter dlovejah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dlovejah

dlovejah

Hello farmers .. Heres some shots of the last Grendel plant I harvested about a month ago.. Im smokin it now...:rasta: Another Nice one from Mota.. Ive run the Grendel a few times from seed with very consistent results.. Heres some pics of her a few days before chop.. Im running Gourdbuster now so Ill start a journal of them early in flower...peace d. :banana:

Grendel7
Grendel5
Grendel2
Grendelchop
Grendel4
Grendel1
Grendel6
Grendel 8
Grendel 9
true grit

true grit

Most def some dank ass looking bud bro! Bout time for me to get down on some new mota gear...

D

dooobster

She's beautiful d... Another fine grow by the master!
Looks delicious too *drooolz*
Rock on d... One

dlovejah

dlovejah

Thanks Everyone....Its so good to see you around Mota.. I have some some Toxic Blue and Gourdbuster in the works as well.. Looking to find a keeper in the Toxic Blue..... thanks so much for the Fire.. Keep it burning...d:rasta2:

og dmc

og dmc

look at that big fucking monster. I just got some mota gear, hope it turns out like that

F

FileError404

That's a thing of beauty :)

dlovejah or Mota, who are Grendel's parents?

thanks!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
wrote by mota

This is my latest and it could be some time before anymore crosses come form me. Grendel is a cross between a female G-13/hashplant and a male Bluemoonshine.The G-13/hashplant came from the Seedbank 1986-87 vintage and is some mind numbing goodness,the father originated from DJ Short and was worked by KAYA and is known as 3xBMS or Tripleproof moonshine. Some grow reports are just popping up with white panther doing one at the %^%$$$%. This is very stinky smoke with a powerfull punch that med users desire

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
Lookin real dank homie! wish I woulda got these when I had the chance...

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Very cool name

Grendel appears to be as good as its name. I am sure the smell and taste are equally as interesting. Great grow, and seeds.

mal

M

Mr_SLaTe

sweet looking specimen....i just took one down last week....i have had grendel in my rotation for over a year.....you have one that looks similar to mine...the blue really comes out late in flower....dank, rotten meat smell....

M

Married2Mary

Premium Member
Supporter
Got some Grendel in veg from seed.. Hopin for some nice fems and a male to make some more plus crosses..

M2M

Hopefull Stoner

Hopefull Stoner

damn nice plant it seems. i like the med use issue for my personal use too.

i had some older g13/hp circa the same time period. maybe a couple of years older, but still before any major changes.

been after blue moonshine for quite some time now. i was pleased to here there is a 3x male of that. man it would be sweet to have that male in the stable. the dreams of a stoner lol.

my g13.hp seed making didn't happen. instead they were pollinated with anAK99 male. i'll still be looking for some nice g13/hp phenos in the kids on that one. who knows i might be fortunate enough to find 1 or 2 to keep.

thx for sharing the photos on the GRENDEL

Latest posts

Top Bottom