grey spots

• Thread starter kuz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kuz

The plant was just a couple weeks in flower and these spots start on the bottom and work up, took it out of flower, been cutting off infected leaves and spraying.

Bigger problem is I find it on a couple of leaves on a plant in another tent thats about to get chopped, want to make sure this wont get on the buds.

Cant find any pics that look very much like it.

Some fungus gnats around, but no other bugs, and I dont think they are root aphids.

Grey spots leafjpg
G

Green Supreme

Looks like powdery mildew. Lotsa threads on this site about that one. Good luck. Peace GS

K

kuz

Would pm leave those small black specs? It never leaves any residue that can be wiped off. Thought it was nutrients at first, so I didnt catch it right away. So far i've sprayed with vinegar water, then tried baking soda and epsom, and tried SNS 244 from a sample.

I should have taken a picture sooner, the pic looks more like pm than it did to my eye. The white might just be the flash reflection though.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
Id say not pm, but not sure what it is really

almost looks like the chlorophyll is eaten away there

FLB

FLB

thrips buddy....spinosad will get em. They are little fukers. Look closer and under the leaves, tiny little tan catipillar lookin fuker and fast as shit. They were really bad around my parts this year

K

kuz

Thrips. Maybe, convinced myself it wasnt bugs, better get a bigger magnifying glass. I hope your right.

FLB

FLB

those black specs give it away. It's their shit, no joke. Don't be spraying your bud room, will reduce overall yield and they seem to die off a bit later in bud

M

mikeyg.

those black specs give it away. It's their shit, no joke. Don't be spraying your bud room, will reduce overall yield and they seem to die off a bit later in bud

its true .. the black spots are little pieces of crap. get some yellow sticky traps ... ladybugs love to eat larva but they will get stuck in your traps. your plants look like they are a bit sensitive to your nutes as well ... this can invite pests.

K

kuz

Thanks for all the input. I was so sure it wasnt bugs that i had already stripped away most of the plant. When I had thrips before they left pinhole spots that pretty much covered the leaf, this looked different.

T

TexMexGrow

I'm having the same issues but from being away one weekend it hit hard . I've hit with cal mag and also Epsom salt spray .... Waiting to see the results will tell you soon .... Can you put up more pics?

Latest posts

Top Bottom