Grinder test grow

• Thread starter mendel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

white ash

Mota genetics

I just made a post but i don't see it?? But any way I have some Grinders Im sexing right now, mine seem to be much bushier and give off a spicy smell in veg.those are looking really nice man! Im also startin rmh x chemo, and S.A.C.#3 x chemo. will start a journal on those!

W

white ash

Grinder

This is the little one im hoping to be a momma! Also I have yet to top it!

IMG 20120106 221558
M

mendel

smoke report

INFO
Tester Name : mendel
Strain : (grinder) sour berry mash
Method Smoked : joint

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud : sour berry
Associated smells of bud : fruity desert wine

TASTE

Dominant flavour : sour berry
Associated flavours : sweet and sour, like half fermented wine

Harsh/smoothness : (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth)9
- cough factor? : yes/no
BUZZ

Profile : Percentage of head to body (e.g. 80% head 20% body)25% head, 75% body
Potency : (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent)8
Duration : (approx length of buzz, from first hit)2 hrs
Use : Daytime/Bedtime -- both, its too tasty for once a day
Munchies? : yes/no dont get em anymore

CHEMICAL ASTRINGENT
turpentine ()
metallic ()
ammonia () - urine () - vinegar ()
bleach ()
lotions () - plastics () - glues ()

SWEET
fruity (x) - berry (x) - black/blue/raspberry (x) - citrus () - orange () - lemon () - lime () - apple () - mango () - grape () - cherry () - tutti frutti (x)

floral () - perfume () - blossom ()
minty () - methol () - spearmint () - peppermint ()

SPICY
woody () - incense () - hardwood () - sage () - juniper () - cedar () - pine ()
basil () - garlic () - dill () - clove () - parsley () - pepper ()
tobacco () - chocolate ()

MUSKY
earthy () - loam () - dirt () - musty () - dusty () - dry ()
animal () - bird () - rodent () - gamey () - skunky ()
botanical () - hay () - autumn leaves () - trees ()

This is great smoke. It possesses all the qualities I look for in a cultivar, great taste, med grade potency, and ease of growth.

Its easily one of the fruitiest varieties ive grown. The smell is very strong, filling the house with fruity goodness when trimmed or broken up for consumption.

The buzz is very good. I find myself reaching for this one when having back issues, over the jar of bubba paki sitting with it. Grinder, coupled with a heating pad, has been very effective at alleviating back spasms. I also have a report that it helps to lessen the effects of menstraul cramps, and the girls just love the taste.

Easy to grow out under small lites. We had absolutely no problems in the growrrom with grinder, in fact it was fun to watch grow. Big lite runners can expect exceptional yeilds of unique berry bud in 60 days. I find the shorter (mikado) phenos to be worth further consideration by any perspective growers of this cultivar.

Thanks for the opportunity to run these Mota, we have a couple of mothers vegging up for cuts for spring putout now. Grinder made the cut, hardest part was picking the mothers, as they were all so damn good.

Clayton83

Clayton83

They are growing and growing, and becoming more and more beautiful by the help of medel. Good job. It's nice to see everybody is appreciating your work. What are you planning to do next?

Latest posts

Top Bottom