Gritty BHO

• Thread starter SodaLicious
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SodaLicious

SodaLicious

so i have 3 film containers of this bho a buddy gave me, it's very tasty but clumpy/gritty. What can I do to make it more of an oil substance, or is there anything that i can do myself without too much difficulty?

hiheelz ngarden

hiheelz ngarden

Sounds like it is purged well!! That is always a good thing!! You really don't want to lose the flavor. I would just leave it alone and just get a scooper of some sorts to scoop it out. I find when it is like that, a nail with a dome is the easiest way to smoke. I hope this helps!

:)

Aerojoe

Aerojoe

Sounds like it is purged well!! That is always a good thing!! You really don't want to lose the flavor. I would just leave it alone and just get a scooper of some sorts to scoop it out. I find when it is like that, a nail with a dome is the easiest way to smoke. I hope this helps!

:)

I'm gonna have to agree, I'd just leave it alone and enjoy it! I've done that before long time ago Me and my friend went to a dispense and we all got BHO, I was making fun of my friend for getting what I thought was water hash cause it was crumbly, but when we all tried our stuff everyone liked his a lot more and now I know why lol. It was in fact like hiheelz said, very well purged.

C

cali Green

"Generally" Gritty Bho is more tastefull and taste like the flower but 200x better

Clear/See Through/ Shatter/ Glass taste like the flower but just not as strong of the essence of the flower and tends to have a hashy disntict flavor mix with the taste of the bud.

I use to like shatter more because ive always thought that shatter= ultra purged and refined but after Doing my own Bho Runs w/ Vac Purge&Chamber ...seems always the gritty/grainy wins the flavor out of the two.. just taste more fresh

Hilltopfarms

Hilltopfarms

Definitley leaves it as is... What you've got is already the best

SodaLicious

SodaLicious

Definatley tane left in the oil. Blue flame on top of vial when trying to put oil into 5 gram vials. So I am going to put it in my pyrex dish and try and get it to bubble again in a hot water bath, any thoughts?? trying to upload a picture of it so you can see, but cant resize it for some reason. I used to use a program called photo Gadget but iot doesnt seem to work anymore any suggestions?

SodaLicious

SodaLicious

pictures of the mess

so here are some pictures of this stuff

DSCF0781 Copy
DSCF0807 Copy
DSCF0810 Copy
DSCF0808 Copy
B

B00P

:rasta2:

I have heard that gritty/sugar looking is well purged or "cured" oil. I seem to be running around that consistency more and more with oil heads popping up everywhere. Nice pics.

SodaLicious

SodaLicious

trying to put oil like that into vials is not fun, it constantly bubbles, and takes forever and lots of patients to get a vial bubble free. why whip it? the oil was apparently clear when sent to me, but it got froze in transit would this make it clump/gritty?

Latest posts

Top Bottom