Gro Clone

• Thread starter burnalot420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
Has anyone used the cloning machine(gro clone) successfully and if so tell me a lil more about it. Thanx Burn:help:

K

kindindy123

gro clone pssssss!!!

i bought one of these for 150$,my first cloner,did not realy understand what they were talking about,when i got it i followed the directions w/ spring water,water moving fast with bubble stream,my first 3x this thing worked great,then it seems like clones were taking longer and longer,more like 21days so i tryed changing the water every2 days it helps,i did think it was an aeroponic cloner until i seen it,since then ive built better ones,for alot less and convert them to suit your area,good luck. kindindy

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
hey kind, thanx for the info, if you could maybe help me out in possibly giving me sum specs to male one that would be appreciated, i was thinkn bout buyn the gro clone, cause its one of the cheapest cloners out, but to my understanding, all it is is the tub, with neopreme slots and air stone/bubbler in the water, is that all there is to it, if not could ya help me out.Thanx Burn

K

kindindy123

gro-clone

pretty much,the pump is incorporated,it has a air hose going to it,pulls air in,so you have a circurlating bubble current,as for specs ther are so many on this site go to home and go to diy,they are very simple to make,do your home work,save$$$,ps inline pump works best,keeps solution,adjustable. let me know how you make out,good luck, kindindy

E

Eggman

Gro clone works fine for me. You do have to watch out that the temps don`t get to high, but I have had great success with mine.
Eggman

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
i plan on making one and have acquired most the parts, i'm still undecided betw. the dwc, and aero spayer(ez clone) due to space i got a smaller roughneck rubbermaid, it is a 10 gal/37.9 liter, i am going to need to do anything differently, due to the smaller size

Top Bottom